Let's imagine the next tour

miknikel

Personally I'd like to see him do some acoustic (unplugged) gigs,  but I guess he lost money having to cancel part of the Revelation tour so I expect him to do big venues/festivals.

That's assuming that post vaccine we can get back to any sort of gig.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, silver said:

Personally I'd like to see him do some acoustic (unplugged) gigs,  but I guess he lost money having to cancel part of the Revelation tour so I expect him to do big venues/festivals.

That's assuming that post vaccine we can get back to any sort of gig.

I agree with you, we may not have acoustics for a long time. On the other hand, maybe he will find it normal to start a tour in countries where he had to cancel everything?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, miknikel said:

I agree with you, we may not have acoustics for a long time. On the other hand, maybe he will find it normal to start a tour in countries where he had to cancel everything?

That seems pretty likely - but he might fit in a "practise" gig first.

• Like 4

I would like to see Mika perform more gigs in the UK on his next tour.  It would also be good to see him do a proper tour of the US, just like he had planned for last year.

But as this may not be possible, I would be happy to see him do any sort of tour again.  I miss his concerts so much.

• Like 5

I don't think there will be a tour in the near future... But I'd love to see him wherever (in Europe) he might have a gig. I'm only afraid that you won't be able to travel without vaccination and I don't think I'll have a chance to get vaccinated anytime soon. So I hope I won't be in a situation where I'm unable to travel to a gig. But as I said, I don't see a tour coming soon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

Speaking of which I wanted to know if Mika usually does concerts in Ireland as part of his album tours? Or is it rare that he has gigs/concerts there? 

He has done gigs in Ireland in the past, but on recent tours nearest  place he has performed is London.

• Like 2

With the digital release of Mika's Versailles gig I can imagine him doing a full on symphonic tour, that would be lovely, especially with acoustic versions of his songs! 

I would love Mika to do small intimate gigs again like he did at the start of his career, with the current pandemic maybe this is actually more likely than performing at bigger venues. 

There's an issue here in the UK at the moment regarding artists needing visas to work here (I don't fully understand it, I think it's got something to do with Brexit 🙃), Mika does have British citizenship but it could affect the rest of his band and transporting equipment from the EU, whenever Mika does decide to tour again I really hope he manages to add a UK date!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I would love Mika to do small intimate gigs again like he did at the start of his career

I'm dreaming of this since I knew him in 2009 :cloud:

• Like 4