April 2022: For the Rite of Spring North American Tour

dcdeb

Toronto!  I have 4 general admission tickets I am selling for $40 each or your best offer! 

I will be there at the concert myself (I bought tickets at a table) but ideally, I would transfer the ticket(s) to your Ticketmaster account.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Toronto!  I have 4 general admission tickets I am selling for $40 each or your best offer! 

I will be there at the concert myself (I bought tickets at a table) but ideally, I would transfer the ticket(s) to your Ticketmaster account.

Hi Suzy :bye: Try to post this in the new extra tickets thread as well

Hi Everyone! I have 2 tickets for LA Show April 20th. Been a long time Mikafanclub member, follower since 2007, even if I lost touch with the forum. Please let me know if you're interested. They are will call tickets so I would need to change your name to the ticket so you can pick them with with a valid ID. I can provide confirmation from AXS of the name change.

Willing to let them go for $70 for both

Edited by kjoshi
add to message

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcxpwD3DxOO/

indeedworks

What’s it like being a crew member on @mikainstagram #ForTheRiteOfSpring Tour? Check out what a #DayInTheLife looks like for our keys tech Luke 🎹 #BetterWork #SoundtrackOfEmpathy
  • Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdBs_dQJxos/

indeedworks

Dream jobs change lives, and I can’t imagine who I’d be if not for @mikainstagram #ForTheRiteOfSpring tour. Enjoy some final behind the scenes content and some lessons I’ve learned along the way. 💙 #BetterWorkBetterLives #SoundtrackOfEmpathy
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdBs_dQJxos/

indeedworks

Dream jobs change lives, and I can’t imagine who I’d be if not for @mikainstagram #ForTheRiteOfSpring tour. Enjoy some final behind the scenes content and some lessons I’ve learned along the way. 💙 #BetterWorkBetterLives #SoundtrackOfEmpathy

Psssst, you can see me briefly at 2min30 :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...

From Content Roadie Laura

TikTok

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq9iOzPAIom/

Day 12 of Life on Tour with MIKA: no time to ‘relax and take it easy’ the first concert of tour is finally here! 🎶

I had about an hour of footage from April 12 2022 🥲😅 both good, and bad. It took me sooo long to sort through it all and finally edit something that was both satisfying and entertaining to watch. I hope you all enjoy this! It really is a perfect little recap and some of my favourite moments from the inaugural show at Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.

I used to dream about attending a MIKA concert when I was a kid. I thought that it might never happen because he tours mainly in Europe. To be able to attend this concert was everything to me, and the songs I loved so much became even more meaningful witnessing them live with his incredible showmanship, band, + crew.

There were some moments off-camera dealing with venue staff that weren’t aware of my purpose/Indeed campaign, and I was almost in tears before the show 😅 but as soon as soundcheck started, I felt like I was where I was supposed to be, and those feelings of anxiety slipped effortlessly into excitement.

The crew didn’t leave the venue until late that night, and I barely got 5 hours of sleep until we were back up and flying again the next morning 🤫

How do you remember this evening? 😊

#mika #mikafans #mikafanclub #mikatour #theriteofspring #nyc #newyorkcity #concert #vlog #contentcreator

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1