2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Centre Bell, Montreal - 25 April 2022 (was 9 April)

Mikasister

4 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

I live just a few hours away, so it doesn't affect me too much with regard to travel, although it may also be difficult for me to get away from work on a Monday (and Tuesday too, as I will likely not be in any shape to go to work the following morning). Keeping my fingers crossed that I can pull everything together in time to make it. After already missing the Boston concert, which would have been my first Mika live experience ever, it seems a shame not to go at all...

It doesn't affect me luckily, as I live in Montreal. But yeah as the rest of you said, going from a Saturday to a Monday changes the perspective ^^'.

@Aki Celeste I hope you can manage ! Especially as your first Mika gig. We only live once !!

Incredible how these tiny little viruses can make a big mess ... But brilliantly handled, still. To reschedule so many dates so quickly must have been crazy !

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KristinT said:

Hello, 

Long time Mika fan but just recently officially joined MFC. I am going to the concert in Montreal, and was wondering if there are any official pre-show dinners or meetups going on? I am attending the concert solo so it would be great to be able to meet some fellow fans! :flowers2:

Hi ! I would have been up to it, but so... yeah, no show this week end ^^'. Where were you coming from in the USA ?

Edited by Estelle M
  • Like 1

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Centre Bell, Montreal - 25 April 2022 (was 9 April)

Glad to see that Mika seems to be doing better, and that the Rite of Spring tour is on track to start in NYC this Tuesday! :flowers2: For the April 25 concert in Montreal, I'm wondering if the opening act is still going to be the same, Klô Pelgag? Can't seem to find any updated info about it on the internet.

I'll be coming into the city over the weekend before, if all goes as planned with crossing the border from the States, etc. It would be lovely to meet up with some folks before the concert. When are others planning to show up at the venue? Given that it's assigned seating and not GA, I'm wondering if people will be queuing up early, or if it makes more sense to meet at a nearby restaurant or cafe.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a look at the MFC-themed post from Indeed if you have a moment: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcLBy32DsCE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link . It takes making lemonade out of lemons to a whole new level, and features a few fans, including holdingyourdrink! :pinkbow:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, NancylovesM said:

Ticketmaster is the WORST. FYI they have just released first and second row seats.

I called and had my tickets  exchanged since they are the same cost as the seats I already had. 

It was a huge hassle, but at least I’m in the front row now!!!

I went from Row U to Row J, now to Row A. Time to really start getting excited now!

What?! If i had known!?! 

• Like 1

I'm so excited! It's in two days :canada:  I got an email from the venue with the information below :)

Bring The Essentials  

In order to create a safe environment, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the measures in force.

All guests must wear a procedural mask at all times while inside the Bell Centre except when actively eating or drinking at your seat.

Only credit or debit card transactions will be permitted. Cash will not be accepted, and ATMs will not be operational.

No backpacks will be permitted inside the bell centre, with the exception of purses whose the dimensions do not exceed 10" x 8" x 6".

It is everyone’s responsibility to help create a safe environment, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the measures in forced here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, silver said:

That's very specfic information.

I don't think I could get all my essential stuff in a bag that size (so it's a good job I'm not going :naughty: )

If you go to The Voice recordings you  can only bring the clothes you're in :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess they have a Covid spike going on in Montreal. My brother-in-law is finally coming home today from Montreal. He was on a business trip was supposed to come home around April 15 and somebody who attended one of the work meetings was sick and everybody tested positive for Covid and my brother-in-law had to stay at a hotel by the airport and got tested yesterday and is coming back to Houston finally today. He is fully vaccinated and he missed his birthday party with my sister Ann on April 16 we FaceTime him during the party. They are both turning 60 years old this month.

Whoever is attending Mika‘s concert in Montreal be safe and have fun!❤️

Edited by MaureenG
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MaureenG said:

I guess they have a Covid spike going on in Montreal. My brother-in-law is finally coming home today from Montreal. He was on a business trip was supposed to come home around April

15 and somebody who attended one of the work meetings was sick and everybody tested positive for Covid and my brother-in-law had to stay at a hotel by the airport and got tested yesterday and is coming back to Houston finally today.
he’s fully vaccinated and he missed his birthday party with my sister Ann April 16 we FaceTime him during the party. They are both turning 60 years old this month.

Whoever is attending Mika‘s concert in Montreal be safe and have fun!❤️

Yes we have more covid cases since 2-4weeks I think.  But it’s not the worse one we had.

i can’t believe I will finally see is show! I was supposed to attend the one in may 2020.

• Like 4

I was confused the whole time because Mika and people involved were speaking french there. Now i know the reason, but i was like "he's in France now but also in Canada?", did he finally cloned himself?" :shocked: