2023 - Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, ITALY - 10 July

Mikasister

Cant wait to see you all!!!!

Oh I missed the flower gift participation 😭😭😭 Why I am always sooo late!?!?!? 

Anyway, I will arrive on Perugia on 10th in the morning hopefully, can we organize a meeting in the main square let's say at lunch time just to meet each other? What do you think?

:cloud:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Anyway, I will arrive on Perugia on 10th in the morning hopefully, can we organize a meeting in the main square let's say at lunch time just to meet each other? What do you think?

Don't worry Camilla, I added you to the list! :wink2:  And... It's OK for me for the lunch. :group_hug:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Serendipity said:

I want to join for that lunch too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

May i join for the meetup as well? This is going to be my first time seeing Mika live, and I really havent been involved in this fanspace at all before and would like to meet up with people

• Like 3

A meetup for lunch sounds good to me! 

Btw, also wanted to mention it here, in case you haven't seen the fanaction thread: For Perugia we're planning to hold up printed sheets with the rainbow flag for OOL. If anyone can help with printing and/or distributing, you can find the details in this thread:

• Like 4

On 6/14/2023 at 11:01 AM, Marab said:

Hello Gabriella, 

Can you add me please ? :thumb_yello:

Hello Gabriella,

Did you add me ? I can't see my name on the list ?🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Hi @Gabry74,

Can you also please add Fanny for the flowers? :flowers2:

I was contacted by Fanny but the tickets have already been printed.
The person who takes care of that has asked copy shop to modify the tickets but it wasn’t possibile as the tickets have been already printed.
Other people have asked to be included, but it couldn’t be possibile.
We are very sorry!! 😮‍💨

On 7/3/2023 at 3:03 PM, mellody said:

We could meet around mid-day in Piazza IV Novembre close to the big fountain and decide together what to do, maybe just buy a sandwich somewhere and eat it together or if someone wants to have a seated lunch find something together, without having to find a place that can fit everyone (I think it is too late for that) 🙂 What do you think?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I was contacted by Fanny but the tickets have already been printed.
The person who takes care of that has asked copy shop to modify the tickets but it wasn’t possibile as the tickets have been already printed.
Other people have asked to be included, but it couldn’t be possibile.
We are very sorry!! 😮‍💨

Thank you for trying, don't worry. :original:

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 3:03 PM, mellody said:

Btw, also wanted to mention it here, in case you haven't seen the fanaction thread: For Perugia we're planning to hold up printed sheets with the rainbow flag for OOL. If anyone can help with printing and/or distributing, you can find the details in this thread:

Hi, I won't be able to join the lunch in Perugia, anyway I'm going to arrive to the arena in the afternoon with n.200 printed sheets with rainbow flag. Can anyone of you help me in distributing them? Thankssss🌈

• Like 1

Hi MFCers!

I share with you an example of the floral arrangement we have chosen for Mika.

There will be not only roses, but also the flowers he is using on this summer tour. Being 34, we also thought to give him a box of 6 bottles of local wine and 4 bouquets of flowers for the band. We had the customized cards printed for each of them, which you can see below. For payment, you can send the amount of € 15 to the email marijanatumbin@virgilio.it (PayPal).

The florist will send us some photos of the flower arrangement and bouquets, before the delivery and I'll share them. Thank you all for joining!! :group_hug:

Screenshot_20230629_213116_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_213103_Facebook.jpg

IMG-20230629-WA0054.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0091.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0092.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0093.jpg

IMG-20230629-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0086.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0088.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0084.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi MFCers!

I share with you an example of the floral arrangement we have chosen for Mika.

There will be not only roses, but also the flowers he is using on this summer tour. Being 34, we also thought to give him a box of 6 bottles of local wine and 4 bouquets of flowers for the band. We had the customized cards printed for each of them, which you can see below. For payment, you can send the amount of € 15 to the email marijanatumbin@virgilio.it (PayPal).

The florist will send us some photos of the flower arrangement and bouquets, before the delivery and I'll share them. Thank you all for joining!! :group_hug:

Screenshot_20230629_213116_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_213103_Facebook.jpg

IMG-20230629-WA0054.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0091.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0092.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0093.jpg

IMG-20230629-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0086.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0088.jpg

IMG-20230705-WA0084.jpg

Thanks!!!❤️🌼🌸🌺🌻💐

• Like 1

Love the flowers! :wub2: I would have preferred one bottle of a really great wine, instead of 6 bottles, but well, as you've already bought them, I guess that's what it is.

Edit: Also I'm wondering if 15€ would be too much for some of the fans who agreed to take part? Usually flower gifts are maybe 5€ per person, 10 at most. Would you have the option to let people choose if they want to contribute just to the flowers for Mika, or also to the wine and flowers for the band?

• Like 5