2023 - Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, ITALY - 10 July

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hard to say. But seated gigs are more popular now in Italy. And if we add the high temperatures in July in Italy I am praying for seated places.

In Perugia are only seated places. The Venue is "Arena di Santa Giuliana". I know very well the place. I live in Perugia 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

In Perugia seated places.

In Matera it looks like seated as well.

In Perugia are only seated places. The Venue is "Arena di Santa Giuliana", its near the center of the city. The summer could be very hot sometimes in Perugia. I live in Perugia

• Like 6

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, ITALY - 10 July

I'd love to go to this, at least if it's numbered seats and no queueing in the Italian summer heat. 😅 I checked Matera as well but that's pretty hard to get to, and flights to Bari are already ca. 400€ now (in the cheapest, non-refundable option - which, after last year, is NOT an option for me), so I'll keep to Perugia and take the train there. Maybe I can add a sightseeing day in Florence on the weekend before, haven't been there since 2007! :wub2:

Anyway, as I said on the other thread, I'm not sure if I can be online when the ticket sale starts... so I was wondering, would any of you have time to buy a ticket for me in one of the first rows when the presale starts on Wednesday? I can tell for sure on Tuesday evening if I'll have internet where I am, but even if I do, I can only buy a ticket at noon if there's no waiting times.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mellody said:

I'd love to go to this, at least if it's numbered seats and no queueing in the Italian summer heat. 😅 I checked Matera as well but that's pretty hard to get to, and flights to Bari are already ca. 400€ now (in the cheapest, non-refundable option - which, after last year, is NOT an option for me), so I'll keep to Perugia and take the train there. Maybe I can add a sightseeing day in Florence on the weekend before, haven't been there since 2007! :wub2:

Anyway, as I said on the other thread, I'm not sure if I can be online when the ticket sale starts... so I was wondering, would any of you have time to buy a ticket for me in one of the first rows when the presale starts on Wednesday? I can tell for sure on Tuesday evening if I'll have internet where I am, but even if I do, I can only buy a ticket at noon if there's no waiting times.

I can try to get one for you but I need to check the details in the other thread... I'm not the best one when it comes to getting first rows though...

• Like 1

I'm planning to go to this concert since it's the first day of summer holidays for me and I have a friend who lives in Perugia :)

Soo @mellody I could try and get tickets for the both of us.

I'm not a very experienced concert goer though so no idea if I'll manage to get good tickets. But I'll try my best!

Anyway, I look forward to finally meeting some of you in person.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

I'm planning to go to this concert since it's the first day of summer holidays for me and I have a friend who lives in Perugia :)

I'm not a very experienced concert goer though so no idea if I'll manage to get good tickets. But I'll try my best!

Is it going to be your first Mika concert? 

On 1/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

I can try to get one for you but I need to check the details in the other thread... I'm not the best one when it comes to getting first rows though...

On 1/2/2023 at 11:58 AM, CharlotteL said:

Thank you for the offer! A friend will be buying tickets for both of us tomorrow, so I'm fine. :) Hope to see you in Perugia!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

Good luck everyone hoping to get tickets tomorrow! :crossed:

I'm so happy for the  Matera option. Perugia is hard to reach from where I live (the date is also a potential problem). It would be easier for me to go to a gig in London or Paris. 😁

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, SusanT said:

There are more seats available on boxol.it than on ticketone.

I wanted to post it as well.

I found a better place on boxol than on Ticketone.

You have to create an account first.

The link direct to the page with Mika's tickets.

https://www.boxol.it/UmbriaJazz/it/event/mika-arena-santa-giuliana-perugia/438939

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SusanT said:

There are more seats available on boxol.it than on ticketone.

Thank you very much. :flowers2::flowers2:

Of course, I didn't come up with the idea myself. :facepalm:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wanted to post it as well.

I found a better place on boxol than on Ticketone.

You have to create an account first.

The link direct to the page with Mika's tickets.

https://www.boxol.it/UmbriaJazz/it/event/mika-arena-santa-giuliana-perugia/438939

yes I should have done it before, Now I lost it. Too bad I am still happy to go of course :)

• Like 2