2023 - Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, ITALY - 10 July

Mikasister

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hi @Gabry74

Small problem, I don't have PayPal. I can pay in cash at the gig (if you're at Cattolica I'm there too)? 

Bit surprised at how the gift has grown, but it's a lovely thought and Mika will adore the bouquet. Thank you for organizing it all!

I'd love it if he filmed himself tasting the wines, like he did in the 'cooking with' posts. :naughty:

Yes Andrea, no problem! You can pay by cash in Perugia. (To Marijana) 🥰

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

I’m honestly quite surprised too at how the gift turned out as I was expecting something smaller and less expensive when I agreed to participate, so I will send 5€ if it isn’t too much of a problem. 
Thank you for organising anyway, he will surely like it.

If it's OK for you, it's OK for us. 

• Like 2

€15  sent a couple of days ago. Thanks for organizing Marijana. I love the fact that the members of the band are also in the gift and not just Mika. 💚

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Patricia Birden said:

€15  sent a couple of days ago. Thanks for organizing Marijana. I love the fact that the members of the band are also in the gift and not just Mika. 💚

Thanks to you 🥰 

Thanks again to all of you. Marijana got the money. (2 MFCers will pay by cash in Perugia). We even got a card to Alban, because it looks like he’s gonna be there instead of Vincent. We we'll decide shortly before delivery which card to use. See you in Perugia!! :wootjump:

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, mellody said:

My weather app says 37°C for the gig day. :mikasweat: Good reminder to pack sun protection! :lol: And mosquito repellant for the evening.

:yikes:Good that we don't need to queue in that! It's on par with Caribana last year. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

We even got a card to Alban, because it looks like he’s gonna be there instead of Vincent. We we'll decide shortly before delivery which card to use.

Vincent is on his way to Italy, looks like Alban was just there for the private gig yesterday. ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hero said:

So, lunch tomorrow. What time? How many? Which restaurant? It's too busy to expect to just walk in somewhere without booking. 

I thought somone said to meet at noon at the fountain at Piazza IV Novembre, and then we'll decide what to do for food? You're probably right about not being able to all gather at a restaurant, Im personally happy to just grab something to go and find a space to hang out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ClownInACollar said:

I thought somone said to meet at noon at the fountain at Piazza IV Novembre, and then we'll decide what to do for food? You're probably right about not being able to all gather at a restaurant, Im personally happy to just grab something to go and find a space to hang out.

I am here with @mellody, we heard yesterday that the Funk Off band (the one playing Lollipop with Mika in I Love Beirut) is playing in the streets. It’s between the Piazza 4 Novembre and the Giardini Carducci! They will play at 11.30, so I’m not sure if they will be done at 12 (but I think so). So at the fountain around 12.30? Or maybe we will all gather around the performance of the Funk Off Band :wink2: either way it’s not a long street and I’m sure we will be able to spot eachother! 

• Like 3

I dont know who to look for :tears: Im at the Funk off performance wearing a pink cap and carrying a pink moomin bag

I feel like a lost child