2023 - Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, ITALY - 10 July

Mikasister

Does anyone have experience with Ticketone fanSale? I tried to put a ticket in there for sale, but it doesn't work. Could it be because we are still in the presale phase for the Mika tickets? :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Does anyone have experience with Ticketone fanSale? I tried to put a ticket in there for sale, but it doesn't work. Could it be because we are still in the presale phase for the Mika tickets? :dunno_grin:

https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-arena-santa-giuliana-16342809/

"RIVENDITA: Per questo evento sarà consentito eseguire la procedura di rivendita su fanSALE.it a partire dall'8 maggio 2023."

From this it looks like a fansale is possible only after May 7, right?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SusanT said:

https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-arena-santa-giuliana-16342809/

"RIVENDITA: Per questo evento sarà consentito eseguire la procedura di rivendita su fanSALE.it a partire dall'8 maggio 2023."

From this it looks like a fansale is possible only after May 7, right?

Thank you a lot :flowers2:, it looks like. :original:

I'm officially blind. :doh:
Edited by Prisca

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, maybe they need time to have the system correctly updated?

Yes, I sold my tickets there ( when I got better tickets) and it was without any problems, I got my money back in 14 days..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

Well, if it works it works very well! So I can definitely recommend to use it to resell tickets. I will also putting mine up after the 8th of May.

Was today a presale? I thought it was the general sale already.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Was today a presale? I thought it was the general sale already.

Yeah, I also didn't know it was a presale until I saw the listing of the costs:

image.thumb.png.7247e9e1d727c4721aaeaca64f3d8a92.png

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

No, this doesn't mean that it was a presale, it's just an extra fee that the ticketing company makes you pay and they call it "prevendita" which can be translated to "presale rights". You always pay it tho, even if you buy the tickets just a few days before the concert. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Oh haha, here is my non parlo italiano so obvious :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

No, this doesn't mean that it was a presale, it's just an extra fee that the ticketing company makes you pay and they call it "prevendita" which can be translated to "presale rights". You always pay it tho, even if you buy the tickets just a few days before the concert. 

That’s just mean! :aah:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

Ok thank you, so I misunderstood it. :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Ok thank you, so I misunderstood it. :facepalm:

I think it’s marketing to make us pay more without having to justify it :facepalm: It’s maybe a way to compensate for the rising costs? Like an inflation thing.

6 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

I agree! Concert tickets are already expensive without those fees :no:

Yeah… but we all know we will still go, regardless :facepalm:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yeah… but we all know we will still go, regardless :facepalm:

Yes, I'm afraid the organisers know where the acceptance limit is for most people...

19 hours ago, Prisca said:

Qualcuno ha esperienza con Ticketone fanSale? Ho provato a mettere in vendita un biglietto, ma non funziona. Sarà perché siamo ancora in fase di prevendita per i biglietti Mika?:non so_ghigno:

Ho provato anche io a rivendere biglietti di Perugia ma dice che non sono vendibili. Spero bene che sia solo perchè le vendite sono iniziate da poco. Per il tour scorso avevamo rivenduto su fansale senza problemi.

21 minutes ago, Elly1974 said:

Ho provato anche io a rivendere biglietti di Perugia ma dice che non sono vendibili. Spero bene che sia solo perchè le vendite sono iniziate da poco. Per il tour scorso avevamo rivenduto su fansale senza problemi.

A quanto pare, i biglietti non possono essere venduti tramite fansale prima dell'8 maggio. :original:

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh haha, here is my non parlo italiano so obvious :facepalm:

That’s just mean! :aah:

There's the same in Germany, "Vorverkaufsgebühr" - it has always existed, but of course the 2 big players in the ticket industry, Eventim and Live Nation, are now trying to make as much money out of it as possible. :rolleyes:

Happy to be going to Perugia! :cheer: Looks and sounds like this festival and the city are worth a visit. :wub2: (and ofc Mika's gigs are anyway!)

• Like 3