Mika's full hair (again) ;-)

Perdchen

Hey :)))

does anyone know how mika got his hair so full again? 

I really suffer under my hair loss and in 2015-2016, it was visible that Mika seemed to be in a similar situation. And a few years later he seems to have all of his hair back which makes me a bit jealous ;-) does anyone have an idea how He might have done it? 

Kind regards,

Felix 

Edited by Perdchen
  • Confused 1

• Perdchen changed the title to Mika's full hair (again) ;-)
3 hours ago, Perdchen said:

Hey :)))

does anyone know how mika got his hair so full again? 

I really suffer under my hair loss and in 2015-2016, it was visible that Mika seemed to be in a similar situation. And a few years later he seems to have all of his hair back which makes me a bit jealous ;-) does anyone have an idea how He might have done it? 

Kind regards,

Felix 

We had been wondering about that too, but of course no one knows for sure. Mika never mentioned it. The theories are that either he got a hair transplant or that the hair loss was stress induced and the hair grew back when he started feeling better. From what I heard from a friend, who knows someone who's had a hair transplant, it's probably the latter for Mika, because it'd look different with a hair transplant. :dunno_grin:

I absolutely don't want to judge Mika :))) He has always looked amazing! It's just that i look a lot at hair these days and when i stumbled upon an old picture of Mika i was surprised how much fuller his hair looked these days!
if nobody knows it's probably his own private magic treatment ;-) (although i'd love him to share it with me even though it would probably financially ruin me ;-)).

I also did a lot of research on hair transplant and it often doesn't look so beautifully natural in the aftermath :).

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

We should NOT talk about it, I think. :no:

I'm sorry :)) i just remember that his hair loss was mentioned here some times a few years ago (but totally kindly) but so fair i had never seen his new full hair been mentioned so i was curious. If it's something that stays Mika's secret, that's okay :))

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

We should NOT talk about it, I think. :no:

I think it's more a question of HOW to talk about it, and I thought Perdchen's question was very respectful and appreciative. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Perdchen said:

if nobody knows it's probably his own private magic treatment ;-) (although i'd love him to share it with me even though it would probably financially ruin me ;-))

Have you tried to go to a dermatologist? Hair loss can occur from various reasons and it's the best to get a professional diagnostic and the right treatment. So even if he would have mentioned something about that, you can't be sure it would work for you. From what I know, the investigations are not very complicated and the sooner you start the treatment, the better :wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Have you tried to go to a dermatologist? Hair loss can occur from various reasons and it's the best to get a professional diagnostic and the right treatment. So even if he would have mentioned something about that, you can't be sure it would work for you. From what I know, the investigations are not very complicated and the sooner you start the treatment, the better :wink2:

I did and i tried several treatments but I haven't found a good solution yet and maybe i have to live with it... a hair transplant seems possible but the results are not always natural and it won't stop the process of hair loss...

9 minutes ago, Perdchen said:

I did and i tried several treatments but I haven't found a good solution yet and maybe i have to live with it... a hair transplant seems possible but the results are not always natural and it won't stop the process of hair loss...

I agree with @krysady, it’s best to get a professional opinion and diagnosis, before you let Dr Google or the the internet scientists shower you with “wisdom” :wink2:

To respond to your post: my cousin actually has a hair transplant clinic and told me that you unfortunately have to repeat the procedure after a couple of years, even several times. Like you said yourself, it won’t stop the process of hair loss, so the newly implanted hairs may stay, but the “old” hairs are still in the process of hair loss, so will eventually fall out, despite the hair transplant in the surrounding area.

Also, hair loss is the most before the age of 45, due to testosterone levels. After that the levels even out and it will be more stable - but not free from it. That’s why my cousin said it’s better to consider a hair transplant after the age of 45. 

Either way: l embracing yourself and loving yourself as you are is the most important! ❤️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Perdchen said:

True, and if it's genetical, there's not much you can do anyway... but I remember Mika's words to his 80y.o. himself from " An open letter to my older self" :  One thing, I hope you're not bald, if so, wear a hat. :wink2: