2024 - Mika @ Festival de Carcassonne, France, 25 July

Mikasister

Mika will be on tour at Festival de Carcassone :france:

405782736_734503178707017_8617985172476834315_n.jpg

Tickets from Tuesday 5 December 2023, 10:00 CET: https://pac-billetterie.tickandlive.com/reserver/mika/74758

Like the last time, the seats in the first rows are numbered (and a little more expensive), the seats further back are free placement.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 3

• mellody changed the title to 2024 - Mika @ Festival de Carcassonne, France, 25 July
1 hour ago, gio_anna said:

Hello is  anyone able to download the tickets from pac billetterie? 

Nope, I'm not... :tears:

If anyone has 3 tickets in Carré or (not necessarily side by side), I'll buy them right now. :thumb_yello:

Thanks.

Edited by Happymika_by_celine

17 minutes ago, gio_anna said:

Hello is  anyone able to download the tickets from pac billetterie? 

still in the waiting line... I'm sure Gold Circle is sold out by now. :rolleyes: However, if you want a free placement ticket, you can also get them on ticketmaster - no waiting line there: https://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/mika-billet/idmanif/570874?searchIndex=0 

6 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Well, that was intense! I was in the queue from 9:30 but managed to grab one caré d'or ticket :lustslow:

Fingers crossed everybody :crossed:

Can you download the tickets? I can see the order in my personal page but I can’t download the tickets”

Edited by gio_anna

20 minutes ago, gio_anna said:

Can you download the tickets? I can see the order in my personal page but I can’t download the tickets”

Did you receive the confirmation email? If so, the ticket is attached in the email too :original:

7 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Did you receive the confirmation email? If so, the ticket is attached in the email too :original:

Yes I received the email with payment confirmation E number of the  order

but I haven’t the tickets 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, gio_anna said:

did you buy on pac or ticketmaster? And which kind of ticket did you choose? On ticketmaster they also offer e-tickets for the mobile, I assume you'll only get those closer to the date.

1 minute ago, mellody said:

did you buy on pac or ticketmaster? And which kind of ticket did you choose? On ticketmaster they also offer e-tickets for the mobile, I assume you'll only get those closer to the date.

I bought them from the PAC website but I can’t choose the tipe of tickets 

2 minutes ago, gio_anna said:

I bought them from the PAC website but I can’t choose the tipe of tickets 

ah sorry, then I can't help, I'm still in the waiting line on the pac website. 🙈

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gio_anna said:

I think you are not the only one.

One French fan I know has the same problem.

But she said she didn't see any option to chose e-ticket or a another one option (with fees).

I had this option and I chose  e-ticket.

• Like 1

There is as important announcement on the Facebook page of Festival de Carcassonne.

Specially if you managed to buy your tickets before 10am at the PAC website!

There was a technical issue and the system started to sell tickets at midnight instead of 10am.

For more some tickets in carre or (100 tickets)  had a wrong price.

So please check you email box and your account on PAC sales website.

image.thumb.png.3ab7c21eb00e44bf9842db86b480a402.png

Le Festival de Carcassonne communique :

Nous vous informons qu’un bug informatique est survenu cette nuit sur le site de réservation du Festival avançant l’ouverture de la billetterie du Festival à minuit au lieu de 10h du matin comme prévu. Dans ce bug, une centaine de personnes se sont vues attribuer des places « carré or » à des tarifs erronés, ce qui nous a amené à procéder immédiatement à leur annulation et leur remboursement.

Ces personnes peuvent prendre contact dès demain avec le PAC BILLETTERIE (Tél. 04 68 115 915) afin de se voir proposer des solutions.

Dès à présent, nous avons averti notre fournisseur de billetterie de ce grave problème et diligenté une enquête pour savoir d’où est survenu ce bug.

Tout est désormais rentré dans l’ordre.

Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour ce désagrément.

English translation:

The Carcassonne Festival communicates:
We inform you that a computer bug occurred last night on the Festival reservation site, bringing forward the opening of the Festival ticket office to midnight instead of 10 a.m. as planned. In this bug, around a hundred people were allocated “golden square” places at incorrect prices, which led us to immediately cancel and refund them.
⚠️ These people can contact the PAC TICKETS (Tel. 04 68 115 915) tomorrow in order to be offered solutions.
We have now notified our ticketing provider of this serious problem and have launched an investigation to find out where this bug occurred.
Everything is now back to normal.
🙏 We apologize for this inconvenience.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

• 3 months later...

Just thinking ........

For those who are planning to come via Paris :

Be aware that the olympic games opening ceremony will take place in the city's center on july 26th ( the day after the gig)

Transportations  may be (even) more complicated than usual 

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, carafon said:

Just thinking ........

For those who are planning to come via Paris :

Be aware that the olympic games opening ceremony will take place in the city's center on july 26th ( the day after the gig)

Transportations  may be (even) more complicated than usual 

I have a flight via Toulouse.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not totaly Mika related , but I've just realized that Pierre de maere and Grand corps malade are playing the night before Mika's concert

And there are tickets left (bought one )