2024 - Mika @ Arkéa Arena, Bordeaux, France, 1 March REPORTS / VIDS /PICS

Let's hear everything about the second show of The Apocalypse Calypso Tour !!!

SETLIST

1.  Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4.  Sweetie banana
  5. Feels Like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax (Take It Easy)
  8. Yo Yo
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl (MIKA sings in the crowd)
  12. Popular Song
  13. Elle me dit
  14. 30 secondes
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. C'est la Vie
  17. Happy Ending
  18. Love Today
  19. Any Other World
  20. We Are Golden
  21. Origin of Love (MIKA sings in the crowd)

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Let's hear everything about the second show of The Apocalypse Calypso Tour !!!

Yes, please! Let's! :excite:

• Like 5

The IG account foreverlaradio posted a few stories (Relax, BG, CLV), but there seems to be no difference to what we saw at the first gig (except that Mika got a pink fan from someone in the crowd for BG). Maybe this time it's better to wait for the good quality YT videos and the reports / content by MFCers instead of uploading all the tiny snippets from random IG users, if they're not different to the ones on Monday (for example different songs). :dunno:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

Here is one of Bougez, I can't remember seeing this circus thing on the platform on Monday? But maybe I just was too focuses on the gorgeous outfit and didn't notice, haha!

Same !

" Bougez " Zénith d'Auvergne Clermont-Ferrand  by @Romy04

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

There's already a setlist posted on setlist.fm: seems like Origin is back 🤩

Thank you! Same as the first night, just with OOL added at the end. And they added this note:

"Note: Concert delayed due to technical problems, which then continued during the concert, perfectly managed by Mika (with humor!)."

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, mellody said:

Story by _sandylive_ ... maybe someone can transcribe / translate the details? He says something about everyone having dark days, but with music that he can bring to his audience he always feels better. :wub2:

Yes, he said:

We all have times in life when we feel really, really bad. We don't know where the path is and everything seems black. And I thank the God, all the Gods, because every time I had a moment like that - there weren't too many, but when it happened it wasn't nothing - like everyone else, I'm sure. But each time there was music and the music miraculously carried me to you. And so it's never the apocalypse, because with you I dance and I get through it. Thank you Bordeaux.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, JanaSK said:

Yes, he said:

We all have times in life when we feel really, really bad. We don't know where the path is and everything seems black. And I thank the God, all the Gods, because every time I had a moment like that - there weren't too many, but when it happened it wasn't nothing - like everyone else, I'm sure. But each time there was music and the music miraculously carried me to you. And so it's never the apocalypse, because with you I dance and I get through it. Thank you Bordeaux.

That’s beautiful, thank you for translating ❤️

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mellody said:

The IG account foreverlaradio posted a few stories (Relax, BG, CLV), but there seems to be no difference to what we saw at the first gig (except that Mika got a pink fan from someone in the crowd for BG). Maybe this time it's better to wait for the good quality YT videos and the reports / content by MFCers instead of uploading all the tiny snippets from random IG users, if they're not different to the ones on Monday (for example different songs). :dunno:

I would 100% agree with that! I know we've really evolved over the years, but way back when we used to only post videos by MFC members or official sources like newspapers or radio stations. Now, there are hundreds of 15 and 30 second clips on Insta and Tiktok, and we really don't need to post every single one of those. Unless, like you say, no one from MFC is at the show (ha!) or we absolutely don't have anything from a particular show or song.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I would 100% agree with that! I know we've really evolved over the years, but way back when we used to only post videos by MFC members or official sources like newspapers or radio stations. Now, there are hundreds of 15 and 30 second clips on Insta and Tiktok, and we really don't need to post every single one of those. Unless, like you say, no one from MFC is at the show (ha!) or we absolutely don't have anything from a particular show or song.

Lately, due to TikTok and IG, some of MFCers don't share long version videos anymore... I feel so sad.:huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Story by _sandylive_ ... maybe someone can transcribe / translate the details? He says something about everyone having dark days, but with music that he can bring to his audience he always feels better. :wub2:

a sweatheart ce mika je l'adore et oui la musique nous porte et tu nous portes et on te porte car tu es top 

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Últimamente, debido a TikTok e IG, algunos usuarios de MFC ya no comparten videos de versiones largas... Me siento muy triste.:eh:

Don't be sad @Kumazzz. Maybe we can solve it at the Pedralbes  Concert. Remind me (Recuérdamelo).

• Like 2