A long overdue introduction

Hello everyone!!Ā 

Ā 

It has been a *minute* since Iā€™ve actually made my account, so I think this introduction is LONG overdue ahahahĀ 

Ā 

So, My name is Ruby (contrary to popular belief it isnā€™t Joan, Iā€™m just a BIG fan of Joan Jett ahaha!!) !! Iā€™m 18 this year and I live in Dublin (And will be attending the Dubli gig, Itā€™ll be my first MIKA gig ever!!!)Ā 

Ā 

My hobbies include singing, reading and playing the bass!!Ā 

Ā 

I hope to see you all around, especially as I learn to navigate the forum page (This is really difficult to do :(( ), but yeah!! Thatā€™s pretty much it!

• Like 6

Hi @Joanjettkinnie, welcome!

Ā 

The forum gets easier the longer you use it, I used to have to only use the desktop site, but Iā€™m even comfortable on my phone now (I recently learned that the ā€œunreadā€ feed is really useful if you want to see the latest threads & replies).

Ā 

I hope you have a great time at the Dublin gig :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @JoanjettkinnieĀ and :welcomeani:Ā 

Ā 

You're first Mika gig will be something to remember forever, enjoy every minute of it!

Ā 

This thread might help you with the forum but feel free the ask any questions too, we're here to help! šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @JoanjettkinnieĀ and :welcomeani:Ā 

Ā 

You're first Mika gig will be something to remember forever, enjoy every minute of it!

Ā 

This thread might help you with the forum but feel free the ask any questions too, we're here to help! šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you so much for the link, really helped!!Ā 

• Like 1

Hi :bye:Ā and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

Enjoy your first Mika gig :wub2:Ā It is such a special one :mikalove:

If you have any questions feel free to ask we have a thread for everything Mika related here :wink2:

You can ask here or dm me if you want :wink2:

See you around :bye:

Ā 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, belatedly.

If I eventually figured out how to navigate here (with the exception of how I often lose responses I have written!), anyone can!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Joanjettkinnie

Nice to meet you and welcome at MFC!Ā :welcomeani:

I apologise for the late of my answer but, this week, I haven't had so much time to surf into the forum and I have seen your introduction now only!Ā :doh:

Anyway... You are from Ireland...In the past years I have seen an exhibition about Ireland and it was been very interesting! It's a beautiful country!Ā 

I hope you have enjoyed yourself at your first gig!Ā :thumb_yello:

See you around!Ā :bye:

Ā 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...