Mika's Legal Name...

erosatire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika kinda straight? Rah the power of words out of their context.

You just killed me girl.:roftl:

hahaha..im not kidding,and hey,dun get me wrong,it's not THAT straight i was talking about,it's about his statements ok? :roftl:

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr. That name seems to crop up a lot. His father is Michael Holbrook Penniman Sr, It makes sense that Mika was actually christened Michael after his Dad, but called Mica, by his mum, so there wouldn't be two Michaels in the family to cause confusion.

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr. That name seems to crop up a lot. His father is Michael Holbrook Penniman Sr, It makes sense that Mika was actually christened Michael after his Dad, but called Mica, by his mum, so there wouldn't be two Michaels in the family to cause confusion.

Yes it makes total logical sense and indeed, it is true, because his official songwriting name is Michael Holbrook Penniman and unless Mr. Penniman Senior is secretly writing Mika's songs there can be no other conclusion. This is what we've been banging on about in this thread all evening.

But actually at the moment we are discussing Mika's undies. The tone always has to be lowered :naughty:

Rah too bad he put up some weight, uh?

I'm sure six months ago you could have seen the printings very clearly and we would have solved that mystery.

can anybody tell me how we ended up discussing mika's undies again?i don't really see the connection between mika's legal name and his undies :naughty: and please,stop talkin bout his undies coz now i'm just plain horny :devil:

Yes it makes total logical sense and indeed, it is true, because his official songwriting name is Michael Holbrook Penniman and unless Mr. Penniman Senior is secretly writing Mika's songs there can be no other conclusion. This is what we've been banging on about in this thread all evening.

But actually at the moment we are discussing Mika's undies. The tone always has to be lowered :naughty:

i haven't gotten his album yet,will struggle to get my hands on one tho.it's pretty hard to find his album here in malaysia.it's settled then,his name's michael but we'll just call him hank..er..i mean mika :P

can anybody tell me how we ended up discussing mika's undies again?i don't really see the connection between mika's legal name and his undies :naughty: and please,stop talkin bout his undies coz now i'm just plain horny :devil:

Oh you're new to this forum, right?

We ALWAYS end up discussing his undies... or some other things I won't mention here. :naughty: :naughty:

Shhhhhhhh... we dont care about his real name, we care about his undies. So, Christine, more details? :naughty:

Laugh. My. Effing. Arse. Off. LMFAO!!! haha, that is hilarious. More undies please!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl::wink2:

Although she is right about the name, hopefully it will sink into people heads... :P

Shhhhhhhh... we dont care about his real name, we care about his undies. So, Christine, more details? :naughty:

They were wet with sweat at the back, which made the label so easy to read. That's about it.

Last year the waistband of his pants was practically down to his thighs but he's got a bit more booty now so there's not as much to see in the undies department. Can't really complain either way.

They were wet with sweat at the back, which made the label so easy to read. That's about it.

Last year the waistband of his pants was practically down to his thighs but he's got a bit more booty now so there's not as much to see in the undies department. Can't really complain either way.

Well, still enough to tell he's not wearing women undies... Some people out there will be freaking disappointed :naughty: :naughty:

I've heard it's really Nilsson Cupcake Harryman Jr. is that correct? It's very important for me to know such things :mf_rosetinted:

Nearly, the Cupcake bit is right.

His mother was eating a cupcake as she gave birth. She had also just had an argument with Papa Penniman, so to spite him, she called the baby Michael Cupcake Penniman.

He was bullied about his strange name at school, so shortened it to Mica, then to Mika.

I am not sure about the pilot licence thing. I mean, the fact he stated he hated flying and was sick in planes is no evidence it was a lie.

As for woman underwear, I think we have enough close ups to state he made that up :sneaky2:

There is a picture in the 'Why Grey' thread where he is wearing a flowery creation........:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

His mother was eating a cupcake as she gave birth. She had also just had an argument with Papa Penniman, so to spite him, she called the baby Michael Cupcake Penniman.

He was bullied about his strange name at school, so shortened it to Mica, then to Mika.

O yeah. Made me think of the conversation in the Name confirmation thread remember?:naughty:

Someone needs to update Wikipedia.