erosatire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

I think Michael is his dad's name.

Mika's real name is Mica Penniman. At least he said so in an interview... He said his dad wanted his son to be Michael, but his mom didn't so he ended up being just "Mica". :wink2:

I think Michael is his dad's name.

Mika's real name is Mica Penniman. At least he said so in an interview... He said his dad wanted his son to be Michael, but his mom didn't so he ended up being just "Mica". :wink2:

right, is mica penniman, or mica holbrook penniman. even in the school files is mica penniman. michael is his father....though i don't know if he's holbrook too

Whaaaaa? I thought it was def. that it was not Michael! :roftl:

Yeeeepa it's time for the debate :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Nah nah he said in a French interview:

My name is Michael, pronounced Mi-k-a-el, and I reduced it to Mic(h)a but since people kept mispronounciating it, i went for a K.

Yeeeepa it's time for the debate :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Nah nah he said in a French interview:

My name is Michael, pronounced Mi-k-a-el, and I reduced it to Mic(h)a but since people kept mispronounciating it, i went for a K.

no, i thought he was explaining michael, but that his mother didn't want michael for him, she said under my dead body!!!

and mamma penniman put him mica and when everybody kept on mispronunciating it he changed it to mika

I heard an interview too (probably the same) but I think he said that his father wantedto call him Michael, like him, but his mother didn't like the junior thing.

And as Michael in French is pronounced Mika-L they decided to call him Mica. Then he changed it into Mika(because everyone kept on mispronouncing it)

I heard an interview too (probably the same) but I think he said that his father wantedto call him Michael, like him, but his mother didn't like the junior thing.

And as Michael in French is pronounced Mika-L they decided to call him Mica. Then he changed it into Mika(because everyone kept on mispronouncing it)

Yep! Probably the same interview I was talking about! :wink2:

(do you have the link? I can't find it...)

that's what i'm saying!!:thumb_yello:

Forget about what you think Mika said in an interview. First of all, Mika is a proven liar. Secondly what you name your child and what you call them are not necessarily the same thing. Mika said his mother didn't want to call him Michael Jr. and she doesn't. She calls him Mica. But his name is Michael Holbrook.

It's not a mystery. It's not confusing. The fact speak for themselves. Case closed. :sneaky2:

:wink2:

FAQs will go up soon. (Soon as Scut monkey finishes her section!)

Actually I think all the Mika FAQs are finished, Scut's working on the MFC forum ones.

I will post them in a new thread this weekend and we can discuss them and if they're good, deano will put them up.

Then there'll be no need for confusion. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Boy, this is all much more confusing than I thought! :roftl:

I think this is the interview that's been mentioned before. ^^

The way I understand is that is mother was against calling him Michael, so they compromised, and went from 'Mica-L' to Mica. (Which he later turned into Mika.)

Forget about what you think Mika said in an interview. First of all, Mika is a proven liar. Secondly what you name your child and what you call them are not necessarily the same thing. Mika said his mother didn't want to call him Michael Jr. and she doesn't. She calls him Mica. But his name is Michael Holbrook.

It's not a mystery. It's not confusing. The fact speak for themselves. Case closed. :sneaky2:

:roftl:

:roftl:

I think you're supposed to say he embellishes the facts:mf_rosetinted:

Of course his name is Michael but he isn't really lying when he says his name is Mica, if that's the only thing he has ever been called and known as.*but yes he's a bit of a fibber at times:naughty: *

It's the Holbrook bit which is far more interesting. What an unusual name.

Boy, this is all much more confusing than I thought! :roftl:

I think this is the interview that's been mentioned before. ^^

The way I understand is that is mother was against calling him Michael, so they compromised, and went from 'Mica-L' to Mica. (Which he later turned into Mika.)

YEAH! That's the interview!

He's MICA! End of question! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: