Wendi here!!

Wendi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wendi

you've just struck the 22.000 posts...and i want to thank you for being as you are....pointlessly delicious!

:wub2::wub2:

Thank you sweet Robi - its the company that makes this place!! :huglove:

Hi - hello to all the members, I am Wendy - found this site checking out Mika on Google. Think he is brilliant. I am a young 46, so probably mother/grandmother to most others here - but age is only a number!! First heard him on Radio - and have his ringtone, flash box etc now. Stunning - and what a voice!!:thumb_yello: I play sax, trumpet and guitar so I like goooooooood music.:trumpet:

hi wendy! :lmao:

Hi - hello to all the members, I am Wendy - found this site checking out Mika on Google. Think he is brilliant. I am a young 46, so probably mother/grandmother to most others here - but age is only a number!! First heard him on Radio - and have his ringtone, flash box etc now. Stunning - and what a voice!!:thumb_yello: I play sax, trumpet and guitar so I like goooooooood music.:trumpet:

bump :bleh:

oh noos you guys arent pulling up old introductions r u ? * sheena ponders for a while & gets very worried just incase she wrote a load of drivel * did i even say hello at the begining ? i hope not :wink2:

oh noos you guys arent pulling up old introductions r u ? * sheena ponders for a while & gets very worried just incase she wrote a load of drivel * did i even say hello at the begining ? i hope not :wink2:

You didn't post one so you are safe - this has been bumped as a "well

done" for me getting 22,000 posts!!! :thumb_yello:

WENDO !!!! HAPPY 22,000 !!!!!!

Awwww ... I was just waiting to post this hilarious image .... & the only one of us .... I know, who would get it ....is you !!!

happy-birthday.jpg

... Big L, HK xoxoxoox :flowers2:

Thanks Happi :huglove: Tried to show the dogs that picture, but they

don't seem too impressed!!!! :roftl::roftl: