i wish mika would come on here :(

Emma<3mika

i was talking to my best mate and she was really excited because they where talking to pete wentz on the fall out boy website..it would be ausome if mika came on her...wouldnt it?...if some 1 ever meets him..ask him...it would make my day to talk to him...actually make my week! or month! or year!..okay you get the point lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought for a while (name removed) was Mika, but I think he/she worked for the record company and seem to have disappeared since 'the incident' (least said the better:wink2: )

lv, andi xxx

This would be really lovely if Mika would visit us here once in a while:blush-anim-cl: I didn't get a reply through his myspace too:sad: , but I try to understand that he's a busy man:bleh: I wonder if Mika has checked this site and read some of the things? We may not know this.

This would be really lovely if Mika would visit us here once in a while:blush-anim-cl: I didn't get a reply through his myspace too:sad: , but I try to understand that he's a busy man:bleh: I wonder if Mika has checked this site and read some of the things? We may not know this.

Yeaaaah, it would be nice if he came to Estonia, but I guess that'll never happen :thumbdown::sad:

You never know, he could have an account and be among us, just using a different username??? Maybe he's pretending to be a normal Mika fan. You never know...

that would be cool, lol! :naughty:

I thought for a while (name removed) was Mika, but I think he/she worked for the record company and seem to have disappeared since 'the incident' (least said the better:wink2: )

lv, andi xxx

lol I want to know more !!!! what was that incident ??

you mean there was trouble between the fanclub and the official website ? plizz tell us !

'Normal Mika fan'? What's one of those? I don't feel 'normal' any more. I've been too excited for the last few months, in a way I've not been for years. And judging by the way everyone else talks around here, I'm not alone!!

I've been too excited for the last few months, in a way I've not been for years. And judging by the way everyone else talks around here, I'm not alone!!

yep !! that's exactly my case ! I haven't been excited this much since I heard the beatles for the first time !!

I'm glad I'm not the only one :thumb_yello:

You have to remember he is being dragged about at the moment launching his career. He posts a little on myspace, but really doesn't get much time at the moment.

Perhaps you should all copy a link to this particular thread and send it to him on myspace begging him to come and say hi. It's amazing what the "masses" can do ;) But be gentle and nice, he gets thousands of messages as it is. :)

I would guess that once the UK tour is over he will have some more time for mingling :)

Sunny

I think a Q&A or a web chat would be fun....maybe there could be a comp or something to pick the best questions (and screen out any fools ;) )and the 'winners' get to take part in a chat to ask the questions or Mika sends the answers here...or records himself answering them so we can all see it :)

Muse did this recently on their forum and it was really good :thumb_yello: