What are you supposed to be doing?

Mika Mad

As one of those guilty of spending far too much time on here, I was wondering what everyone here is supposed to be doing instead?

I tend to be here in the evenings when I should be doing the housework or decorating (I've been doing the same room for weeks now!).

I haven't emailed anyone much recently, haven't written a letter for ages, my house is slowly turning into a tip and I've just let my children watch a DVD so that I can be here now! :wink2:

I'd like to know what part of your life has been abandoned due to your Mika obsession.............

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question Mika Mad. I keep hoping on and off between taking kids to school/playschool and picking up and getting dinner ready etc...is very tempting to leave house in total tip! Bribed kids with a sweet to tidy up their toys all alone tonight! My other half says that if my profile shows up mika obsessive he is going to bar me from the computer!! I think he's just jealous cause i'd rather spend my time talking to you lot. And he can try but he will not win succeed!! He is doing alot of cyber geek p*ss taking! The swine(went a bit russel brand there!). It is rather addictive, I cant get enough at the mo. it is just so fab to have a star worthy of all this worship! Its so much fun, but i do think i am maybe a bit old for all this obssessive behaviour, but it is just so fun fun fun, as i said! And after all there is nopone living near me that is so crazy about Mika....dont understand it?:mfr_lol:

So in short I am neglecting

my other half

my kids(although they havent noticed!)I have become like a bloke instead of actauly listening to them i am respoding with what i think the answer is most likely to be!!

the house

the weekly shop

the cooker

Pilates

Listening to radio one....

Glad am not alone in my guilty obsession!

Same as everyone else I guess, housework, friends, study, reading.

Will this wear off a bit do you think so we can get back to some kind of normality?

That is a very serious question, by the way - I can't believe how I have been swept up in all of this. :eek:

I don't even post a lot here, but I still spend hours reading everything every night :shocked: I really don't get a lot of sleep these days :shocked: Oh and I don't think I've actually cooked a real meal since I joined here, but my daughter doesn't seem to mind that at all :bleh:

Me too Kata, I keep going to bed at about 2am and getting up for work at 6, for about the last 3 weeks, it's just crazy isn't it?

Yeah it's crazy, I completely forgot sleeping one night :shocked: I suddenly realized it was 5 and I had to get up at 6 :shocked: I am kinda used to it though, it just wasn't this bad before :bleh: Actually the thing I'm neglecting most is another forum where I'm admin :roftl:

I really am leaving here now and I might not be back for..........ooooh.......at least an hour or two.

It's just occured to me that I could just lurk quietly here and not post for the rest of the evening, but no, I'm off to live in the real world for a while.

I do not have a Mika habit, I am not a Mika addict, repeat after me...........

Gosh, all of the posts! You're awesome Sunny(like we all don't know that already:doh:)

I'm not obsessed by Mika, I'm not, I'll go to sleep!

*Runs screaming back and starts staring at the screen again. Mum tries to drag her away, but she's stuck. No way out of the Mika world:boxed: *

Gosh, all of the posts! You're awesome Sunny(like we all don't know that already:doh:)

I'm not obsessed by Mika, I'm not, I'll go to sleep!

*Runs screaming back and starts staring at the screen again. Mum tries to drag her away, but she's stuck. No way out of the Mika world:boxed: *

lol :D anyway, I should be studying, but I'm bored :D