What are you supposed to be doing?

Mika Mad

I'm back.

OK, I admit it, I can't keep away for a whole evening.

I am very glad to be old enough not to have essays, revision etc to interfere with my Mika habit.

Sunny Monkey -you really are amazing. I don't know how you find time to function in the real world. You have my greatest admiration.

:thumb_yello:

So I do Mika every now and again, it's not a problem......

I could stop it any time I like......etc etc

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, all of the above! I have just finished work and as soon as I got home I rushed upstairs to get on here, and nearly an hour later I am still wearing my chef whites and hubby is waiting downstairs - I said I would only be five minutes!:naughty:

What is it about Mika that has us all so obsessed? I read all your posts and realte to almost every one! :blush-anim-cl:

God its like Miakholics anonymous - am sooooooooooo glad its not just me - lucky my MUms back off her hols today - so she can catch up on the kids uniform washing for me!!!!!!!

I can stop any time..............really

and #

and

and I am going to bed now

I need to catch up on so much stuff:blush-anim-cl:

But i think it's telling when the hubby just says ' i'll talk to you when you're finished on there (the forum), and I still havn't discussed anything of the days events by the time I go to bed!

It will become a little less obsesive, as I had the same problem with the scissor sisters. Although, I still go there almost every day, just to catch up on events:wink2:

But today..... I am missing work as I don't feel 100%, so I've come here to cheer myself up:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

I need to catch up on so much stuff:blush-anim-cl:

But i think it's telling when the hubby just says ' i'll talk to you when you're finished on there (the forum), and I still havn't discussed anything of the days events by the time I go to bed!

It will become a little less obsesive, as I had the same problem with the scissor sisters. Although, I still go there almost every day, just to catch up on events:wink2:

But today..... I am missing work as I don't feel 100%, so I've come here to cheer myself up:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

Oh I am relieved to hear it, I can't believe what this has done to me, I feel all mixed up, it's not right for someone my age, I kind of think this is the realm of teenagers, but hey!

I remember when a bag of crisps were 5p. God I'm showing my age now.

My problem is, I work from home, I have to use the computer to get delivery notes for jobs I do, I then get overwhelming urge to come to this site, I can't help it I'm SOOO weak willed, then I find myself still on it when I should be somewhere else, then I panic.:roftl: I need help SERIOUSLY:roll1:

i had planned to:

RUN! (haven't jogged in a while...would rather dance to Lollipop!)

done schoolwork

slept (spent hours of valuable sleeping time listening to Mika on the comp)

mourn a recent break-up (but how sad can you get on this wonderful site?)

i guess being on this site and listening to Mika's music has really switched up my schedule!

And those sherbet dip things were 10 p , double dip and a stick , yummy

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

To Freddiesdouble and all others who remember old money - I hope you've voted in the age poll, cos the last time I looked I was the only one in my age category and I don't want to stay that way! I *was* feeling like I was amongst lots of friendly fellow Mikaholics of *all* ages, but then I saw the poll results at lunchtime today...