What are you supposed to be doing?

Mika Mad

i normally get on at night when i'm suppossed to be doing my homework or i get on during government class when im suppossed to be.....well doing work. it's actually kinda funny my teacher basically says every day that we are in the computer lab "this is suppossed to be time for your work that i gave you but if you don't want to use it thats your perogative" lol and every time i hear him say that i want to say "yes sir Brittney Spears" ahahaha i don't really know why.....

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"talking to my friends who do NOT understand my Mika obsession"

I have a problem with this too, but my problem is that I can't understand why anyone would not have a Mika obsession!

Spending too much time here has made we think that this is "normal" and my friends in the real world are weird. :naughty:

"talking to my friends who do NOT understand my Mika obsession"

I have a problem with this too, but my problem is that I can't understand why anyone would not have a Mika obsession!

Spending too much time here has made we think that this is "normal" and my friends in the real world are weird. :naughty:

Haha! Today in the computer lesson I made one of my friends watch as many Mika videos as possible. Actually we had to do something in powerpoint, but who cares when Mika is staring behind the screen:mf_lustslow:

I annoy my friends with the Mika talk, but they annoy me more when they aren't listening:sneaky2:

Going back to the I remember bit --- i remember when @Football Crazy@ cripy things were 5p and I could get a whole bag in my mouth at once - not in the packet obviously!!

and Miks Mad - given how hormonally challenged my 12yr old daughter is at the mo - I would happily let Sunny Monkey take her away!!!!!!! :shocked:

Woo hoo! I'm actually supposed to do nothing right now:bleh: I had a temperature this morning and didn't go to school. Got more time to be here, chatting with you all.:wink2::wub2: Tomorrow I won't go to school either, because I look like Rudolf with my red nose and my throat is sore too:sneaky2:

Right now I'm supposed to be reading, having a quiet night at home with yummy food, but NOOOOOO! I guess my friend has the most twisted sense of humour:thumbdown:

Well, she knew I'll be all alone at home today.(Read:big house, dark night). While talking with her on MSN, I got a pretty weird SMS. Something like "Don't worry!Everything will be over soon!"

It got me thinking because I didn't know the number. I talked about this with my friend and the sick messages kept coming:shocked: It was so freaky. They got like "Watch out of the window.Hope you won't dissapoint me."

I got REALLY scared you know. Then she calls and laughs that it was her!!:thumbdown: Not very normal I should say!

Why are they doing this to poor me:sad: