If Mika could?

claire

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello ya !!!

I've another Prince's cover for Mikounet (as Mireille names him with affection !). A Prince's song titled "Solo" where the Purple Highness gaves all his vocal tessiture in a fascinating melody ! If Mika could sing that, it would be so wonderful... As he got a falsetto's voice, he could sing all opera baroque repertory written for castrats like Farinelli, and he would be great in this kind of things, because he has a classic formation as musician but as singer too... Mika singing opera, how divine it would be !!! I imagine him singing Barcelona, too, and all Queen repertory ! And he makes everything he does a pure diamond, instead his name is Mika !!! :thumb_yello:

Goodbye !

Tinky :harp: ( Harp, the nice instrument I dreamt I played back Mika... His angelic voice will ring very well with it !)

But, my little Mireille, this is not a scret that y ou're totally mad about our petit Mik, as I call him ! :roftl:

And imagine Mika singing Edith Piaf, what an idea, Zahara ! But in fact, you know, the story of "Milord" is for a female singer, because it's the story of a prostituate secretely in love with the richmem she sees sometimes.... And one day, this men she called "Milord" had a heartreake so she said that she would be a consolation for him, his secret lover ! But the song is so nice, and the story very emotive. It is the case of all Piaf's repertory, what we call in French "La chanson réaliste". Realistic song in the way of describing feelings and stories from popular people and poor people, in a dark, very sad mode. If you want suicide yourself, this kind of songs is the good solution !!! :roftl::naughty:

My dream is to hear him in oriental, arabic songs, because he is Lebaneese, and he would sing the opus of Oum Khalsoum, Fairuz, and all others oriental singers with a very very big talent, I'm sure ogf that ! And oriental music, the classic one, is a very grate thing ! I love this too !

If Mika read this sorum someday, he would be so surpirsed and amused ! But, Mika, please, try Oriental or Indian beat !!!

Goodnight, you all !

Tinky :roftl: