The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

wait, are they all reading this forum ?

i'd better off dead

it's unfair, i don't know anyone's id and i won't bother to ask. i know you senior lots won't tell me ! just like i keep asking how much bonus i can get for christmas !!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
:rose:

n548905297_2168391_8258.jpg

I feel sorry for Martins driver last night, I really do :naughty:

Why? Taj (the driver) promised me i could keep that sign! then told me i had to give it back the cheeky buggar :thumbdown: .........i still do feel for him a bit :naughty:

Jen im off to bed now,laters x

Why? Taj (the driver) promised me i could keep that sign! then told me i had to give it back the cheeky buggar :thumbdown: .........i still do feel for him a bit :naughty:

Jen im off to bed now,laters x

I know that was just cruel!

(No idea what's going on with my MSN by the way, I've not blocked you or anything it just won't let me sign in :naughty:)

:rose:

n548905297_2168391_8258.jpg

I feel sorry for Martins driver last night, I really do :naughty:

Did you go scaring Martins driver, you naughty girl.LOL

You really have to stop jumping on Mikas band cars, people will start talking, ha ha ha!

Did you go scaring Martins driver, you naughty girl.LOL

You really have to stop jumping on Mikas band cars, people will start talking, ha ha ha!

We didn't jump on the car!!!

we jumped in it... or at least Carri did hahaha

We didn't jump on the car!!!

we jumped in it... or at least Carri did hahaha

AH so the reports were greatly exaggerated then, I see.

And Martin said I was scarey!LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK...so i finally go to the gig...26th was briliant peace of art!

I met all of the crew, talked twice with Martin! and got 3 pics with him!! YAAAAAY

he's so so soooooooo lovely... and he remember me...

First we met when he arrived and he was hobble down the road...he said to me and my 2 friends "Hello ladies" and we were like "HELLLLLLOOOOOO" xD and I was paralised! couldnt move or talk... my girls was like what the hell is wrong with U ...go talk to him...give him the sweets... and then I woke up! But he was almpust at the back door... then I screamed:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTIIIIIIIIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

he stopped ant started to laught , 'coz me and my firend were running towards him LOL

when we were sth about 10m from him I shout to Kam (my friend) Ruuun Jane Doe runnn (accually don't know why xD) and he was laughing his as* of xD

When we stopped he said :"What can I do for U lovelly girls?" and I was like *packed me to ur bag and travel with me all over the world would be great?* LOL I said that I have a present for him, and give him the lollies and the sweet..and he said "Ok so I'll give them to Mika later" and I said "NO! they're for U and all the band...not just for Mika" he was so suprised!we took a pictures (he said he's hungover and look very bad xD) and he ask us did we were the day before, and I said no, 'coz this will be my first gig ever, and he was "Oh U gonna love it, it will be big time! I will look for U from the stage and see how U like it!" and I asked him what's with his leg, he said that got dislocated knee (done it 2yrs ago)and at last nights gig he hurt himself, that it cause him a lot of pain but he kinda used to it. LOL I almoust died in that place xD

then I met him after gig. He walk out and wanna go away without giving the autographs, but I shout "Martin will U sighn my DVD please" and he stopped, turned to me, look me into my eyes and said : "U know I will sweety" I was so happy! then we took another pic and while we were doing it he (without any reason) shout YAAAAAAAAY and I started to laught so laud and we got funny faces on it :D he said that he shout it coz he always have a funny face so he want me to look funny as well xD he asked me if I liked the show, and that he said it will be great ;)then he ask me if I'm going to be at the last gig but sadly I said no...(now I'm regreding this a lot!) coz I have to flight back to Poland, he wish me safe trip and go... :D

OK so those are the pics!

2005741472755050610rsmh3.jpg

2000193529936980048rsfi2.jpg

2005799695651197536rsxy8.jpg