The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

archie is cuter. :wub2: (sorry :naughty: but he is)

hehe yeah he is... :wink2:

I think it is. :roftl:

I don't like the Yankees either, don't worry. But you're from Boston, so Martin better watch his back. :naughty:

yeah I think it's NY... ayyye :naughty:

how would i know? :naughty: im just a looker. haha. like johnny. ask meg. i have never even been on his wife's myspace!

hahahahaha...oh I don't know if his myspace is set to private... if so I can easly took those pics down... :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
mika-main-square-33.jpg

:fisch:

awwwww how cute is that!

Hi ya MARTIN--NICE ONE!

018.jpg

AMAZING JULY SHOWS--ALL of 'EM!

awwww and I was just in front of him...all the time!

DON'T MISS THIS ONE MARTIN . . .

065.jpg

HE WAS SOOOOOO SWEET then! :wub2:

Just want to say that Martin is awesome (got to that pretty late didn't i?:naughty:). I had a chance to talk to him after the paris gig, he is just adorable and funny. :wub2::mf_lustslow:

haha better late than never :wink2: awww how sweet... I wasn't so lucky at Amsterdam...but I pass to John my birthday presents for him :wink2:

It's Martin's birthday on Tuesday according to MySpace.

yes, that's true.

so today is the day!

Dear Martin!

I just want to say that you are amazing guitarist and lovely person! I hope you got my presents :wink2:... I wish you all the best in life! Have fun today!

Love,

margaret :wub2:

oh it is? I forgot...I mean he forgets mine every year even if it's close :glasses2:

Happiez Martin! I won't message him...well his myspace anyway,he doesn't know who it came from unless you tell him in person

oh it is? I forgot...I mean he forgets mine every year even if it's close :glasses2:

Happiez Martin! I won't message him...well his myspace anyway,he doesn't know who it came from unless you tell him in person

hehe I did... and I said hi to Annette LOL... but she/he didn't opened it yet.. just like Sara... well they're prolly have a party xD with bunny kilts and everything xD