Mika Vs Robbie vs Bono vs Freddie

Whos the sexiest hunk of loveeee  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the sexiest hunk of loveeee

• Mika
    • The Robster
    • Bono
    • The mighty Freddie Mercury

Ittssss the biggy !!! , whos the sexist , we all love Mika , but is he the sexiest ???? .... the discussion was between Mika and the Robster , but Ive thrown Bono and Freddie into the mix

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

OMGGG MIKA OR ROBBIE? MIKA OR ROBBIE??????

I cant choose!!!!!!!!!

But Mika doesnt smoke. So i pick him. And of course theres the fact that I am here on Mika Fan Club and not even a member of a Robbie Fan Club.... :biggrin2:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Thats okkkkkk ..... poor Bono :tears:

Ok. Lets see what I could do: If Mika ist not nearby I will comfort Bono:biggrin2:

I can't get no satisfaction:fisch:

well...Robbie he`s a bit too psychotic for me,though I like his music. Bono could be my father so I`m not gonna go there and Freddie other than the sad fact that he is no longer amongst us,isn`t my type at all. I did grow up to his music but as a man,I was never into him,just his music.

So that leaves us with the curly one...so sad..I`m gonna have to pick him,you know I don`t wanna :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

anyhow,he`s got some things going for him,like,his music is amazing,he`s the most talented human being I`ve seen arounnd in a very long time,he is amongst the living ( :lmao: ),oh and did I mention he causes massive and multiple mikagasms?

well...Robbie he`s a bit too psychotic for me,though I like his music. Bono could be my father so I`m not gonna go there and Freddie other than the sad fact that he is no longer amongst us,isn`t my type at all. I did grow up to his music but as a man,I was never into him,just his music.

So that leaves us with the curly one...so sad..I`m gonna have to pick him,you know I don`t wanna :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

anyhow,he`s got some things going for him,like,his music is amazing,he`s the most talented human being I`ve seen arounnd in a very long time,he is amongst the living ( :lmao: ),oh and did I mention he causes massive and multiple mikagasms?

Massive and multiple mikagasms? Oh yes, ooooh yes!:hypo:

That gives me the shiver!!:blush-anim-cl:

OMG I faint again:biggrin2: