da newest member doesnt know nufin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome! had a bit of trouble reading your post though as I am an oldling and not up to date on hip text speak:naughty:

Enjoy!

lv, andi xxx

Lol Im a youngling and doesnt even understand chat speak (that well..? lol I hate it)XD

Love Todae it would be proberly best if you didnt use chat speak :D Thank yooo

Cause I get all confused @.@

That's the best reason not to use it then, as this forum has members of many different nationalities.

I have to say though, I am hugely impressed by non- UK members command of the English language, not meaning to be patronising here, but most of you are absolutely excellent!

um hi guys lol um my names jess nd im new 2 dis site um me nd my sister thinks dat mika has a really kewl voice nd he uses it very well lol he reali hits dat high note ae soo yea jus point me the ryt direction nd thanks cya luff jess:wink2:

:shocked: :shocked: Maybe she hasn't got all the letters on her keyboard:shocked: :naughty:

:welcomeani:

Your best bet is to start reading all the threads before you post then you will know as much as we do and won`t feel left out of the group.

As for the text talk I can understand ( and have to use it to save time when texting!) it but it is easier to do on your phone and will probably find its easier to type correctly when using the keyboard although I sometimes still have to stop myself and think how to spell simple words and not use l8r anymore so don`t worry get your spell check on and way you go!

xx

:shocked:

um hi guys lol um my names jess nd im new 2 dis site um me nd my sister thinks dat mika has a really kewl voice nd he uses it very well lol he reali hits dat high note ae soo yea jus point me the ryt direction nd thanks cya luff jess:wink2:

Are you from Estonia ??? :wink2::naughty::roftl:

Hey welcome , I understood after a while , hey is this the way younglings speak??

my cousin used to write "lykee" instead of like and "kewll" instead of cool... and that got me thinking, what's the point of that if the chatspeak version is longer than the actual word?

No fear as leading Guru I can speak younling I will get her back

Da kiza in ze hoose vant ya return girlie , na way ve ganna dis the mix , come bac to ze posse and parti wif da kids dude

:shocked: WHOA.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

resPECT.