are you just perfect

Steph

To be honest, I really do thank god whenever I look at myself in the mirror...not because I'm so proud of the way I look or anything...but just because I look normal (even though I dont act normal!:bleh: ) and I dont have any disabilities or anything that could go wrong and affect my features or posture. To put it in one sentence, I'm complete. And that's just enough for me to be honest. Imagine losing a leg or an arm or being disabled or having Down Sydrome or something...gosh....I really do thank god for everything. But...that aside....I really would LOVE to have greenish hazel eyes...rather than my plain brown ones..I would also love to have nicer skin...I hate getting pimples every now and then!! But..I love my hair...it's a replica of Mika's in everyway!! I love my long fingers...they make it veryyyy easy to play the piano..and uhh...I'm pretty tall...I'm 5'10"..and I'm 15 so I might still be able to grow a bit taller! But...one thing's for certain....I'm certainly not perfect...and just for the record...neither is our adorable Mika. I mean..don't forget..he suffers from dyslexia, and that's certainly not perfection!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...I like my cury hair, my big brown eyes and long eye lashes, I love my sense of humor....but I will definetly change my legs...I just hate them,...and my child-ish voice, when people calls to my house they always think that they are talking to my sister. I would love to play the piano as good as he does. I try to play the piano...but ugh! it's difficult for me....I will also change my humor....I'm some kind of bipolar and I don't like it.

something that i wouldn't change is my messy room..I don't know why...but I wouldn't do it

I was thinking about this the other day...I've always been self-conscious about my body, legs especially, and I was contemplating what would I do if I had the chance to get plastic surgery free of charge?

The thing is, I can always work it off, but most of the time I'm just way too lazy. :naughty:

Anyways. If I could, I wouldn't change anything physical about myself because even then I wouldn't be satisfied. What I'd do is make myself completely happy with the way I am. (And maybe just a little bit taller. Lol.)

Yay, my insecurities bared for all the world to see!! It's like free therapy. Or having to go back to high school.:naughty:

I have issues with my nose and ears....they're too large, in my opinion. I also have skin that's really prone to breaking out.

Other than that, I'm quite happy with myself.:biggrin2:

I haven't had any acne yet...except my mum got hers in her twenties, so that'll probably happen to me. Joy.

GAH. You lucky little.......*msn slap*

I've had it since I was 11. It's gone from ok to bad to "I never want to look in a mirror again" depending on the products I use, but in the last couple of years, I've developed a system that keeps it mostly under control.

I would definitley go back to my pre-children body, it was HOT then!!! but I guess what I've got now was worth it all! I'd also opt to have perfect eyesight. I really dispise having to wear contacts everyday and glasses make me dizzy. I think that's about it;)

That's something I forgot. I'd like to have that too; I'm blind as a bat without my contacts.

Well my skin's really really dry to make up for it. Plus, I have eczema, and there's a patch that comes and goes on my face, and no amount of product will ever make that go away for good...and I'm allergic to cover-up and most makeup, lol.

Ouch. I have a friend with severe eczema and she's allergic to a lot of skin cremes and makeup too. She gets little blisters and they drive her crazy.

i'd like to be a natural redhead, i've been dying my hair all shades of red since i was 12, it would save me a lot of work and money :biggrin2: and i'd like it to be curly too, when we're at it.

and i'd like to be thinner, even though i'm not that fat really.

I AM PERFECT! THE NEXT GENETIC SHIFT!

I Have no hair and I am the queen of wigs

I have a cute nose

I have beautiful blue eyes

anyone need a wig model????

one day blonde, one day black, one day red

:naughty: :naughty:

i'd like to be a natural redhead, i've been dying my hair all shades of red since i was 12, it would save me a lot of work and money :biggrin2: and i'd like it to be curly too, when we're at it.

and i'd like to be thinner, even though i'm not that fat really.

Being a natural red head is fine when you're an adult, but trust me.. in kindergarden and school, it's HELL!! :boxed:

Being a natural red head is fine when you're an adult, but trust me.. in kindergarden and school, it's HELL!! :boxed:

i didn't think of that, do children still pick on the redheads?

people should raise their spoiled brats a little better and learn them what's the most beautiful haircolour in the world :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed. It's awful. I hated it. Luckily, my hair darkened a bit as I got older.

My hair didn't.. but it's weird, all the things I was bullied to near death for (literally) have no become so called "beauty" factors.. tall, skinny, red hair, pale skin, freckles.. what people hated about my looks back then, is what they love about my looks now :shocked:

i didn't think of that, do children still pick on the redheads?

people should raise their spoiled brats a little better and learn them what's the most beautiful haircolour in the world :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know, haven't been a child for 20 years :roftl:

But I don't think children change, i think they're just as evil now as they were back then, and red hair is still stigmatized as much as it was back then.. I hope to god that my kids will get the hair colour of their father (if I ever meet someone that is:biggrin2: ) so they won't have to go through what I did.

My hair didn't.. but it's weird, all the things I was bullied to near death for (literally) have no become so called "beauty" factors.. tall, skinny, red hair, pale skin, freckles.. what people hated about my looks back then, is what they love about my looks now :shocked:

Funny how that works out, isn't it? When I was 12, my skin was "pasty and unhealthy" but now it's "exotic". I get compliments for not ruining my skin with tanning. Interesting what a difference a few years make.:naughty:

i also got bullied because of my pale skin... but i got bulied for everything they could think of, even for living in another district of town then where the school was :blink: maybe it's for the best that i'm not a natural redhead then, i might not have survived

I've found that most Mika fans I talk to have been or are being bullied.:thumbdown:

Bullies suck.

I've found that most Mika fans I talk to have been or are being bullied.:thumbdown:

Bullies suck.

That's right they suck !!!:thumbdown:

Even now at 20 I'm being bullied at uni because I'm dressing weird and that I'm listening to MIKA !!!

Bullies suck.

yeah i noticed that too. maybe because most mikafans are people who think it's important to be yourself and don't care too much about 'the publics' opinion...? or anyway that's what mika stand for so i'm guessing that attracts people who feel that way too. if you're any 'different', you get bullied, simple as. i was always being called fat when i was in primary school, i wasn't really fat, just not a stick. there were girls in my class who were much fatter but they were considered normal because they lived in the rich part of town and their parents had a newer car. i was taught to be be myself and that's why i was always the victim... when you were bullied as a kid you never really get over it, when i meet someone who i was in primary school with i can just feel that feeling again of not being part of the group, feeling like ther biggest loser in the world...

yeah i noticed that too. maybe because most mikafans are people who think it's important to be yourself and don't care too much about 'the publics' opinion...? or anyway that's what mika stand for so i'm guessing that attracts people who feel that way too. if you're any 'different', you get bullied, simple as. i was always being called fat when i was in primary school, i wasn't really fat, just not a stick. there were girls in my class who were much fatter but they were considered normal because they lived in the rich part of town and their parents had a newer car. i was taught to be be myself and that's why i was always the victim... when you were bullied as a kid you never really get over it, when i meet someone who i was in primary school with i can just feel that feeling again of not being part of the group, feeling like ther biggest loser in the world...

Yes, exactly. That's what Mika is all about, just being yourself. And I get that too; I hate that feeling.

My first day at university, I actually turned around and walked out of a class because a girl who bullied me mercilessly in elementary was there. I felt like such a coward.

Yes, exactly. That's what Mika is all about, just being yourself. And I get that too; I hate that feeling.

My first day at university, I actually turned around and walked out of a class because a girl who bullied me mercilessly in elementary was there. I felt like such a coward.

i would totally be able to do something like that... it really scars you for the rest of your life. if only those spoiled *(@$^$ kids would understand that...

Well... I have the whole red hair, pasty skin thing... but I'm short and I wear glasses... and I got bullied heaps for it also cause everything that is 'in', I changed it and wore it in my own way and everyone hated me for it and teased me to hell and back but the way I see it now is they were dead jealous of me and my confidince to be myself even though everyone hated me there!!! ;)