are you just perfect

Steph

:wink2: just thought of something while I had my shower,

Mika is so absolutely perfekt in any way,

he has: incredible looks, great body, tall and lean, electrifying personality, extremely talented, (he can sing!!) utterly brilliant performer, biggest teaser on earth, fresh , boyish shyness.....

I'm not,are you?

What is it YOU would like to change on yourself if you could......is it a certain bit on your body you don't like or your personality, do you want to be more /less outgoing...or...or.....????

Over to you!!!!:gathering:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooooooo..were to start!

I`d have a nose job as broke it and not straight ,I'd have a tummy tuck,smaller boobs,have perfect eyesight,be taller,have bigger hands as they are to small to play the piano(which is one of my before you die things!) not have ME or Spinal problems or Hailey Hailey skin disease, be really healthy,be rich,get rid of my annoying noisy neighbours so could sleep better, be able to get out more,start driving again,drink and never get a hangover think that will do for now!!

xx

I'd love to have gorgeous curls like Mika :mf_lustslow: - my hair's so straight... If I do curl it, it lasts about 10 minutes lol! :thumbdown:

Forgot that!

I have hair like MIKA but is long- down my back and I hate it!! I have straightened it from since-well as long as I can remember. I spend a fortune on straightening products(cheap ones and mega mega expensive ones nothing works!) and as soon as I get hot it goes frizzy and very curly argh!!

xx

Forgot that!

I have hair like MIKA but is long- down my back and I hate it!! I have straightened it from since-well as long as I can remember. I spend a fortune on straightening products(cheap ones and mega mega expensive ones nothing works!) and as soon as I get hot it goes frizzy and very curly argh!!

xx

Ha ha ha, it's so funny how people with straight hair want curly hair and people with curly hair want straight hair! :blink:

Daisylou - I'm so jealous that you've got long curly hair - don't straighten it, I bet it's gorgeous! :thumb_yello:

...and by the way, straight hair's boring! :thumbdown:

Im so far from perfect, im really small and it bugs me cos everyone has 2 look down on me!! and i can't wear heels cos i fall down alot!! haha i have no balance at all!!!! and my hair is straight but kinks on only 1 side which drives me mad!! thats a girlie thing, no1 is ever happy with their hair!!:naughty: xxx

I'd like to have green or brown eyes instead of blue. I hate my eyes, haha

Just get some coloured contact lenses if you hate them so much. I wear them and wouldn`t wear clear ones ever again.

xx

:punk: mhm, nice to read some of these, so it's mostly facial looks, the things we look at first when we meet a person.

I'd like to fill out more iin the right places, oh, I envy those that have all the curves, I'd like to have some kind of thick curls.

I would like one green and one blue eye, like David Bowie, he says it gives you extra powers.

I would like to be less forthright, life is a lot easier then!!!!

Im so far from perfect, im really small and it bugs me cos everyone has 2 look down on me!! and i can't wear heels cos i fall down alot!! haha i have no balance at all!!!! and my hair is straight but kinks on only 1 side which drives me mad!! thats a girlie thing, no1 is ever happy with their hair!!:naughty: xxx

I'm happy with my hair. Although it does mean that people shout at you and call you names and stuff just for it being the colour it is. There is the possibility of it going really dark brown like my dads did. My hair is quite good, it is straight but if I make it go curly than it stays that way for quite a long time (don't know quite how long it could stay that way for because when it is washed it goes straight again). It is a bit of a pain it being so long (used to be longer) gets in the way.

i wish i was smaller .... I'm very very tall for a girl ( 182cm tall !! :shocked: ) and i feel very uneasy with it... When i'm with my friends they have to look up and I look down to everyone, and it's sooo hard to find a boyfriend :thumbdown: ...

i wish i was smaller .... I'm very very tall for a girl ( 182cm tall !! :shocked: ) and i feel very uneasy with it... When i'm with my friends they have to look up and I look down to everyone, and it's sooo hard to find a boyfriend :thumbdown: ...

Sounds like Mika might be the right size for you! lol

:wink2:

I think being tall is wonderful, you have an edge over most!

I'm 179 and I wish I was taller to see a bit more when in a crowd:wink2:

I think being tall is wonderful, you have an edge over most!

I'm 179 and I wish I was taller to see a bit more when in a crowd:wink2:

ok there are advantages, especially when you're at a gig :naughty: ...

But i swear that's really annoying because I'm not pretty so everybody watches me and I know they don't watch me because I'm pretty but because it's weird to see such a tall girl :blink: !!

I noticed that many would like to have green or brown eyes instead of blue? Why? I'd die for blue eyes - they are so different, when looking into.. Id like to be taller and a bit slimmer, but hey thats me, i cannot do anything.. At least thats what i'm saying for myself, so not to care about these irrelevant things.