are you just perfect

Steph

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was taller and thinner, with a smaller nose and no trouble with my eyes. No glasses anymore and no migraines either ! And I wish I was more comfortable when I have to speak in front of an audience or resolve a conflict !

I noticed that many would like to have green or brown eyes instead of blue? Why? I'd die for blue eyes - they are so different, when looking into.. Id like to be taller and a bit slimmer, but hey thats me, i cannot do anything.. At least thats what i'm saying for myself, so not to care about these irrelevant things.

I lurrrrve my big blue eyes! :roftl:

Although I'm generally happy with how I am, if I had to change anything about myself, it would be to be a bit taller. I'm 5ft, but I wouldn't mind being maybe 5' 4"/5' 5".

:punk: mhm, nice to read some of these, so it's mostly facial looks, the things we look at first when we meet a person.

Well, i think that's coz looks are the one thing you can't really change (without surgery, that is...:wink2:)

hm. if i could change myself, i would make myself able to fly.

As I said in another topic, I have the same feeling about "Big Girl". Since I heard this song, it was like a therapy to me : I lost all my complexes and inhibitions. Just like this ! In three minutes ! I just had to hear those words in the mouth of a cute guy once in my life !

As I said in another topic, I have the same feeling about "Big Girl". Since I heard this song, it was like a therapy to me : I lost all my complexes and inhibitions. Just like this ! In three minutes ! I just had to hear those words in the mouth of a cute guy once in my life !

I know exactly what you mean! :thumb_yello:

very true, it's personalities, not looks, that;s what I heard with Mika first, didn' t know what he looked like, money etc can change our appearance but ypu can't buy personality, you learn that

No need for feeling down, honestly, big girls are beautiful because they have a very different approach to life, they are jolly, fun to be with, and not stuck up or full of issues,

thin girls can also have a good approach:shocked: just cause you are thin doesnt mean you are stuck up or full of issues and big girls can be just as thin girls can be:roftl: thought id give the other side. But there is nothing wrong with being big or small I think we all agree its whats inside that is important

My major bad point is that i am really really indecisive and it drives me crazy, and when i do decide something i become totally obsessed(like that i love Mika:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: )

Well... Thin girls, you are beautiful, too ! All mikamaniacs are beautiful inside of them ! Just like him ! How lucky he is, being beautiful INSIDE and OUTSIDE ! :mf_lustslow:

thin girls can also have a good approach:shocked: just cause you are thin doesnt mean you are stuck up or full of issues and big girls can be just as thin girls can be:roftl: thought id give the other side. But there is nothing wrong with being big or small I think we all agree its whats inside that is important

My major bad point is that i am really really indecisive and it drives me crazy, and when i do decide something i become totally obsessed(like that i love Mika:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: )

I agree, what's inside is what counts,

I just feel that I have to stick up for big girls maybe because i THINK THEY GET A ROUGHER DEAL, AND ALL THOSE i KNOW ARE JUST WONDERFUL, HAVE MUCH NICER PERSONALITIES.

Whereas the likes like me ( slim) tend to have too many issues, always comparing, niggling, I don't know how to explain.

don't worry about being indecisive, just slowly become confident in the decisions you make, go ahead and do something and don't doubt it. Your cofidence will go more and more , just say : i'm okay, i can do this my way!:punk:

I would like to be a bit more lady-like - I still enjoy football, and climbing trees (well, when I am fit) but I feel like a country bumpkin when I go to parents evenings etc. Everyone looks so poised and glamourous!!