are you just perfect

Steph

omg! where would I start??? :shocked:

I would love bigger boobs, they look awful since I breastfed my babies :blush-anim-cl: and I would love a flatter tummy and smaller thighs and bottom and I would love more than anything to have clearer skin, even at 27 I still get quite a few spots :thumbdown:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about as far from perfect as Pluto is from the Sun LOL! (Most people, in comparison, would be about as far from perfect as Earth from the Sun, methinks) Sooo, naturally, there's a lot about myself that I would change.

MON LIST~! =D

I wish that:

- I was taller

- I actually looked my age and wasn't considered 'cute' (This, in combination with being small, means that not only will I never be taken seriously, but I'll also get paedotastic freakazoids after me until I finally go grey [i've already had a few, gark...] >.< LOL)

- I wasn't so slow/thick LOL

- I didn't have such a knack for upsetting/offending/scaring people unintentionally D=

- I was good at doing essays

- I didn't procrastinate

- I was actually clever like everyone else in Japanese class >.<

- I wasn't always tired/dead/zombified @_@;

- I wasn't all mutant freakazoidtastic up north *LOL*

- I was actually able to do good things for other people and make them happy rather than sad/angry/freaked out D=

- I had a normally-functioning body

- I wasn't always scared of everything

Aaaaand I reckon that's all I can think of at the moment. =D (I hope my list doesn't upset anyone, I'm only being honest about myself... o.o; it's better than Disney-fying things, right? I mean, you wouldn't Disney-fy the News just 'cause it's less-than-happy...) Maybe one day I'll find a magic potion from another dimension that can make me all I want to be, but until then, I guess repeating "shou ga nai yo ne" ("It can't be helped") to myself over and over again will have to suffice LOL!

I've found that most Mika fans I talk to have been or are being bullied.:thumbdown:

Bullies suck.

I've been bullied. When I was younger they bullied me because I was doing Karate (Should've kicked their asses but I didn't). The last 2 years of elemtary school were fine. Then I went to my new school and the first year was a hell for me since they never left me alone. They called me ugly and a whore and even threated me on msn. But in my second year I learned how to bite back and now when they say something I just ignore it or snap back..

I've been bullied. When I was younger they bullied me because I was doing Karate (Should've kicked their asses but I didn't). The last 2 years of elemtary school were fine. Then I went to my new school and the first year was a hell for me since they never left me alone. They called me ugly and a whore and even threated me on msn. But in my second year I learned how to bite back and now when they say something I just ignore it or snap back..

you got called ugly?? that's just WEIRD, and i'm not saying this only because i like you but you really are such a beautiful girl! stupid idiots :sneaky2:

Amm, i wish to be little more taller, but i'm pretty tall and now..amm i wish that my hair would me little bit stainger than they are now, cuz i'm a bit curly :roftl: And to be more outgoing person, cuz i'm pretty reserved now ... :/

But i'm happy that i've got brown eyes, thin figure, dimple when i'm smiling, long brown hair and a bit darker skin, than other around. I look like i have a tan for all year :roftl:

you got called ugly?? that's just WEIRD, and i'm not saying this only because i like you but you really are such a beautiful girl! stupid idiots :sneaky2:

Aww thank you:wub2:

I had a very low self-esteem back then but then I found some really great friends who made me feel better and I finally breaked through the walls I've built and I turned into who I was and wanted to be. My situation at home wasn't pleasant and so I couldn't just have a miserable school life too. So I leanred how to defend myself, and once they kept calling me a whore, so I thought, you think I am one? Whatever you want? And I just came to school wearing a short skirt and a low cut shirt with leather boots. They looked like:shocked:

For me it was like a new era had begun. And now I am who I want to be, i like what I like, and I act as I act. I don't want to be popular and my friends aren't popular but just as crazy as me, we do crazy things that other people find childish but we're having fun. And that's the way it has to be:thumb_yello:

Funny how that works out, isn't it? When I was 12, my skin was "pasty and unhealthy" but now it's "exotic". I get compliments for not ruining my skin with tanning. Interesting what a difference a few years make.:naughty:

I know :) In some ways I love getting older :naughty:

Pale and mysterious they call me now and it's apparently a good thing :biggrin2:

Well... I have the whole red hair, pasty skin thing... but I'm short and I wear glasses... and I got bullied heaps for it also cause everything that is 'in', I changed it and wore it in my own way and everyone hated me for it and teased me to hell and back but the way I see it now is they were dead jealous of me and my confidince to be myself even though everyone hated me there!!! ;)

Ah, yes.. I forgot to list up my glasses.. and braces on my teeth and pimples.. WHo can blame the kids for hating me?? :blink:

I'm just so happy that the kids that go through that today have someone like Mika too look up to and know that he came out alright despite what he went through.. I never had that.

when i was in primary school and i was bullied i was a HUGE fan of Five, i just remember how i would crawl into my own little world with my Five posters and cd's and self-made fangirlie stuff to hide from the evil real world. i can imagine young mika fans would feel the same...

when i was in primary school and i was bullied i was a HUGE fan of Five, i just remember how i would crawl into my own little world with my Five posters and cd's and self-made fangirlie stuff to hide from the evil real world. i can imagine young mika fans would feel the same...

I did that with my Take That "cave", but what is so special with Mika is that we all know what he went through at school, that he was bullied to the point of not speaking, reading or writing.. and then seeing where he is today has got to be a motivation for kids being bullied today.

I did that with my Take That "cave", but what is so special with Mika is that we all know what he went through at school, that he was bullied to the point of not speaking, reading or writing.. and then seeing where he is today has got to be a motivation for kids being bullied today.

yeah true, hopefully they'll believe that they can be fabulous and succesful one day too. :wub2: this thought really makes me happy, i really care about bullied children

No one is perfect, Mika seems perfect to us but I'm sure he has his little flaws, it's only human. But I do think that love/lust is blind, so when you like someone your oblivious to their flaws.

I'm fairly happy with myself, but I wish I was a bit more outgoing, it's hard being shy. And I was always shy, especially when I was young. Being more outgoing and confidant is one thing I would definitly change about myself.:thumb_yello:

yeah true, hopefully they'll believe that they can be fabulous and succesful one day too. :wub2: this thought really makes me happy, i really care about bullied children

:punk:

I'm redhaired and totally un-italian of aspect, I moved many cities in my childhood and I was quite fatty, then I became almost anorexic...but I don't wanna bother with my past experiences, now I'm "stronger" and i've {almost} found my way:thumb_yello:

I'm redhaired and totally un-italian of aspect, I moved many cities in my childhood and I was quite fatty, then I became almost anorexic...but I don't wanna bother with my past experiences, now I'm "stronger" and i've {almost} found my way:thumb_yello:

you are beautiful greta! :wub2:

You're totally sweet !!!!:wub2:

Can't wait to meet you again in february !