Love Today on UK Radio

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it on Chris Moyles show last week (and if he doesn't stop saying one hit wonder, I won't be responsible for my actions) and although he wasn't keen on it, I was completely surprised that Comedy Dave (for the uninitiated, Mr Moyles sidekick) really likes it. I though he was into his Indie music, but he was defending Mika. I now officially love Comedy Dave.

I heard it on Chris Moyles show last week (and if he doesn't stop saying one hit wonder, I won't be responsible for my actions) and although he wasn't keen on it, I was completely surprised that Comedy Dave (for the uninitiated, Mr Moyles sidekick) really likes it. I though he was into his Indie music, but he was defending Mika. I now officially love Comedy Dave.

yeh Im with ya!

Its just been on Radio 1 :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
Hey - I'm pretty sure I heard the end of Love Today on Scott Mills programme on Radio 1 in the UK? Did anybody else? Going to listen to Scott's show again tomorrow and hopefully he'll play Love Today again!

The french TV keeps on showing an advertisement for telephone truetone of Grace Kelly !!!!!! It' like once an hour sometimes. :) Cool isn't it? :biggrin2: