The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

hahaha i got my inspiration for the hips dont lie fan video most of those were lunatics dancing around :punk:

Thats how i invisage our collaborated fan video but with less bum wiggling :naughty:

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

basically.

1) record yourself (webcam/digital camera/phone etc)

2) put it on the computer.

3) put it Windows Movie Maker (or any other editing programme)

4) save it

5) Go to Mediafire.com and upload

6) Send EnFa the link :D:thumb_yello:

Thaaaanx sooo much Caz & EnFa ... will have a go here from OZ !!!

A bit scary too ??!!!!!

Got to get the :surfing: b/friend to film me & ( I hope my daughter will play

with me aswell) ??!! LOVE THE IDEA .... XOXOXXO, HK :thumb_yello:

Woohoo! I did mine.

*Dances stupidly*

I've never embarassed myself so much as that in public before, lol.

It's here if anyone wants to take a looky, and that's my friend Nic who I'm trying to convince to sign up here, lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkUdB83rlU

That is so cool - mine will be very simple in comparison - just me and daughter dancing in garden :boxed:

i recorded my video today and dancing in front of a camera is harder than a thought! its sooo bad its just of me jumping around lol XD

I CAN TOTALLY SYMPATHISE WITH YOU :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha I just did mine !!! :punk: I didn't have anybody to do it with so it's just me dancing and jumping around like a loon in my bathroom... will upload it tonight and send the link to EnFa... I hope you're still doing this EnFa ! I didn't ridicule myself in front of my cats for nothing !

:roftl::blink: :blink:

Er...you have mine and charlie's!!! (PinkStylist) ours was the first to be posted!! :(:(:(:(

Yep, i got yours.. It wasn't really the first, it was number 5.. But I can't add anyone right now! ..... ..... ... .... Things aint working!

Yep, i got yours.. It wasn't really the first, it was number 5.. But I can't add anyone right now! ..... ..... ... .... Things aint working!

ohhh right okay! I think ours was the first to go public though...that's where I musta got confused I think, but YAY you got it, so woop! :thumb_yello:

ohhh right okay! I think ours was the first to go public though...that's where I musta got confused I think, but YAY you got it, so woop! :thumb_yello:

Yearh.. Ppl don't want to show there videos, so I think it's only me who have seen 'em.. Very entertaining!

Yearh.. Ppl don't want to show there videos, so I think it's only me who have seen 'em.. Very entertaining!

Enfa i bet you have a fun time viewing everyiones videos :naughty:

Yeah, I suck at this... Don't know much about uploading videos... I just don't want to put it on you tube... I mean I don't mind if the final product is on you tube, with just small parts of my vid but I don't want the whole thing up there ! lol

Yeah, I suck at this... Don't know much about uploading videos... I just don't want to put it on you tube... I mean I don't mind if the final product is on you tube, with just small parts of my vid but I don't want the whole thing up there ! lol

maybe on http://www.yousendit.com only its a temporary upload thing... or photobucket?