The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

Woohoo! I'm off into town today with a friend to film the video.

*Excited*

So if anyone on here happens to be visiting Lincoln and see's a pair of crazy girls asking complete strangers (Or Vikings when we get to the castle) to dance along to Love Today...that's me, lol.

*Facepalms*

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to join, but I'm so shy and I always feel silly when I dance in front of people. :P

And how would I come up with things to do for nearly 4 minutes?

Don't count me in yet, I have to prepare for this mentally first :)

I hope it isn't to late to join, if I will do that?

What me and Charlie did (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELsxojlghk) when we were dancing on our own, was have the other person dancing behind the camera so we didnt feel so silly :D

Woohoo! I did mine.

*Dances stupidly*

I've never embarassed myself so much as that in public before, lol.

It's here if anyone wants to take a looky, and that's my friend Nic who I'm trying to convince to sign up here, lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkUdB83rlU

GRRR sometimes i hate youtube! i left a comment on your video but its not there! :@

I'm very hesitant!! I still can't think of anything to do in the video and I don't really want to stand singing in my room! I want to run around like a crazed loon, but the question is, WHERE?! *sigh* Plus, I only have a 2mega pixel camera-phone..talk about icky quality :sad:

Ppl, I'm just think I'm gonna remove the deadline.. I have time enough, and it doesn't seem like ppl wanna take part in it anyways!

I've got your video Belive in Faeries, it's awesome!

Ppl, I'm just think I'm gonna remove the deadline.. I have time enough, and it doesn't seem like ppl wanna take part in it anyways!

Are you still going to do it Enfa???

everyone is too Chicken :blink:

No! no! We do want to participate!!!!! It's just that some of us *cough* me for example *cough* are finding some trouble with a finding a good camera etc...I've been looking ever since you created this thread!! Don't give up on us now EnFa!! :original:

Haha, I'm gonna do it, don't worry! Just as long as you guys want to.. ! I need more to articipate in it tho.. :thumb_yello:

*sigh* 2mega pixel mobile camera it is then! I just hope it'll be viewable!

I'll send you mine soon! :)

Hey EnFa ... I'd like to be a part of it & we do have a camera ... but I'm not sure HOW to do it ..!. esp. the upload etc. ... ???!!!

basically.

1) record yourself (webcam/digital camera/phone etc)

2) put it on the computer.

3) put it Windows Movie Maker (or any other editing programme)

4) save it

5) Go to Mediafire.com and upload

6) Send EnFa the link :D:thumb_yello:

So many people volenteered to do it in the first few posts though :blink:

They're probably shy Bexx! I was one of the first and here I am, confused over how to and what to do, boohoo :sad:

They're probably shy Bexx! I was one of the first and here I am, confused over how to and what to do, boohoo :sad:

Just do something..! I'm just gonna be weird. I have no friends to do it with :thumbdown: So I'm just gonna dance around like a lunatic!

Just do something..! I'm just gonna be weird. I have no friends to do it with :thumbdown: So I'm just gonna dance around like a lunatic!

I don't have anyone to help either....

I'll find a way! I'm determined! hehe