The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are we doing with our vids when they are done?

(I havnt done mine yet though.. I dont wanna dance when there are people around.. lol xD)

oh my, it's the same thing with me! was supposed to be sorting out my socks shelf last night, but thought of lollipop halfway through and started twirling my socks in the air. mom walked in and i had NO idea what to say! :naughty:

eee...i wanna be in it but i have no one to do it with :( :(

but maybe i could join next time????

ill just wait and look at this xD

ahha I feel the same way!! I'm just gonna wait and watch to see the results :P and im kinda too chicken to just be by myself in a vid..

I want to be in the video:thumb_yello: Only problem is that my camera Isn´t good. I can only film smal clips at the time. Is it ok if you do many smal clips and send?

You could just put 'em together in moviemaker1! It's not difficult!'

I could really need some more videos!!! I've only gotten one!

i will hopefully do mine this week, I haven't got a clue what to do though! ohh are we doing the album version or the single version or doesn't it matter?
Didn't know there was two versions?

You just do it to the one you want to!

Some people are complaining that they don't have anyone to do it with, but i'm alone too! There only two danes in here, and the other one (Kata) lives in the opposite end of the country.. (Devils Island)

its just that it looks stupid to do it alone :S

any ideas what to do???

i mean....i dont want to do 3 mins of MEEEE just MEE :S :/

Well, .. freak out! I'm just going to dance in really weird ways, trying to make it fit to the song!

*adds BexxY*

Well, .. freak out! I'm just going to dance in really weird ways, trying to make it fit to the song!

*adds BexxY*

Me too!

My shock shock me t-shirt is now a hoodie that i will wear too!

Will you be putting names on the video?

Me and my two friends. Maybe we won`t film the video at home, so I`m just wondering.. for an example, if we`re filming in .... forest... there wouldn`t be melody in this vid, so.. How can i put Love Today song under the vid when it`s already filmed?

...hope you understood what i`m trying to say, coz i didn`t :roftl: Please, help :blink: