The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

Wot about clips of everyone sucking on lollipops??

Or maybe we should save that idea for when lollipop is released!

Or maybe we could all film ourselves making a heart shape in the air with our fingers.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am the girl wearing red trousers in the middle!:shocked: OMG! :shocked: :shocked:

Wow, I envy you! Great trousers! If I were skinny I would so get a pair. Unfortunately, not only would I feel like a big baloon but I would look like one too. Lol Not good. Nice video, though :thumb_yello:

I would have made on but I have no one to dance with and unfortunately I don't have the stones to tape myself dancing alone :bleh:

I can do the lollipop thing lol I just have to find a cnady shop that sells those giant ones and buy a few for my friends and i :naughty:

about the mika video I gotta say something: you are crazy!!!! but ít´s such a good idea... though I rather wait and watch the result ´cause Im really really not on to videotape myself... maybe the next one... ajaja say when you finish it ok??

I have a digital camera so I think I`ll try to make something about this ToTaLy CrAzY :punk: Love Today vid idea with my friends! :thumb_yello:

But when I`ll have it, there are only two questions to you EnFa:

1.How can I put it in my computer(I`ve NEVER done this before)?

2.And how and to whom to send the vid ?

Please help me! I`m REALLY shy so I needed to have Big courage to tell - YES, I WANT TO DO IT(for Mika :wub2: )! So, I think you can put me in the list if you`ll only explain me how to do it.... :blink::wink2:

I have a digital camera so I think I`ll try to make something about this ToTaLy CrAzY :punk: Love Today vid idea with my friends! :thumb_yello:

But when I`ll have it, there are only two questions to you EnFa:

1.How can I put it in my computer(I`ve NEVER done this before)?

2.And how and to whom to send the vid ?

Please help me! I`m REALLY shy so I needed to have Big courage to tell - YES, I WANT TO DO IT(for Mika :wub2: )! So, I think you can put me in the list if you`ll only explain me how to do it.... :blink::wink2:

1) You plug it in your computer, with that cabel you have.. I don't know how our cam works :thumb_yello:

2) You just send it to me or Sunny .. In the original post there is a link to a site you can upload it to!

!!!!!! Me and my friends are very very VERY nervous! We want to make this vid and make it really good but there`s something that just doesn`t let me sleep at night - WHICH IS THE LAST DATE??????? Sunny monkey wrote that we can send the vid till 31st March but EnFa wrote that we can send it till the MIDDLE OF APRIL! So I`m really confused. Which is the REAL term???? :boxed: Please somebody, SOS! HELP! I think I`m gonna die, it`s SuCh a stress. I can`t even study anymore the only thing I can think about is THE LAST DATE. SAVE ME FROM THIS DARK!:thumbdown::shocked::bleh:

Hii! im new to this site! i met mika in jfk airport in new york! hes so lovely! il put the picture of me and him and my friends as my avatar picture!

hes sooo amazing! id love to be part of the video too!

welcome to the site firstly :thumb_yello:

and sweet when did you meet him at the airport?

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SUNNY MONKEY!!!!!!!! I really really LOVE YOU! :mf_lustslow::flowers2: You can`t even imagine how important it`s to me and my friends! Today at school I almost cried just because I didn`t know jet will we have the time to make the video. We want it so MuCh! We`ll try our best! No really, a HUGE THANKS FROM ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS! :woot_jump: You just made my spring brighter!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I`ll be thankfull to you for ever! Love ya