Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

:roftl: just imagine it...walking up to him after a gig to say something like "hey is your tamagotchi as lonely as mine? maybe they can be friends" :bleh: I guess I'll ask my daughter to look after Ola when I'm going to the concerts, think I'd feel a bit weird standing there with a tamagotchi, I think it's even the same as his :doh::roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha im going to go with my tamagotchi to the concert just for fun :biggrin2:

I need to take mine with me to the concert Im going!

I can't let it all alone or it's gonna die! :shocked:

And now when the challenge is on... :bleh:

How old is your tama, Bexxy?

Yes, reading a manual is quite helpful, Kata... :naughty:

:roftl: just imagine it...walking up to him after a gig to say something like "hey is your tamagotchi as lonely as mine? maybe they can be friends" :bleh: I guess I'll ask my daughter to look after Ola when I'm going to the concerts, think I'd feel a bit weird standing there with a tamagotchi, I think it's even the same as his :doh::roftl:

hehehehe Oh lord, poor Mika. I couldn't imagine having to deal with crazies like us without being one of them :roftl:

No matter how silly I'll look, I have no choise. I have no one to look after my tama so if I hope to keep it alive I have to tote it everywhere :bleh::biggrin2:

No matter how silly I'll look, I have no choise. I have no one to look after my tama so if I hope to keep it alive I have to tote it everywhere :bleh::biggrin2:

Same here!

It's coming with me, whatever people might say in Sweden... :biggrin2:

And yes, I can understand what Swedes are talkin... :roftl:

hehehehe Oh lord, poor Mika. I couldn't imagine having to deal with crazies like us without being one of them :roftl:

:biggrin2: I'm SO glad I have a daughter to use as excuse when I have to bring it to weird places :roftl: it's gonna be great to see what my boss says when I bring it to work and insist on feeding the tama before I feed the customers :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: I'm SO glad I have a daughter to use as excuse when I have to bring it to weird places :roftl: it's gonna be great to see what my boss says when I bring it to work and insist on feeding the tama before I feed the customers :mf_rosetinted:

Haha! That's going to be funny!

I admire you if u really do that! :punk:

I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll be back in abit, hope to see you all here! ^_^

Oh, Im sorry to say, I need to go to shopping...

I mean to the grocery...

Gotta take my tama with me.

I hope to see you later tho!!

You're all so sweet and funny people! Thanks! :wink2:

hahaha alright hun! Its been fun! I'm going to do my best to get back to you lot before I take off! Much love! ^_^ MUAH!

hopefully because we are lovely and not because you are addicted to the site :thumb_yello:

hopefully because we are lovely and not because you are addicted to the site :thumb_yello:

of course its because you're lovely!! ^_^ I love the site but its more you gals that I'm addicted to haha Its such great fun talking to you! :blush-anim-cl: Alright, its 4 am and I may have to get up in an hour or five so I'm off for now! Much love! ^_^

Guess what- I went to Woolies and bought myself a Tama :) It's blue with little clouds on and my 1st little creature is called Bubba (radio 1 was on...) It'll give me something to do on the train next week :)

ok i havent listened to radio one for ages...but what does bubba mean?

Yep version 4 :)

Bubba- they ring random pancake houses up and ask to speak to bubba. it's funny :)

i have to admit that im more of a listener of Kerrang radio and their glazulite double glazing at 4am in the morning its the best time to catch you in and they ring random people at 4 in the morning selling double glazing.

But thats offtopic

i need to know more about tamagotchis like how do you get it to have an egg?