Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

No, I didn't get that one. I pretty much just got one because Mika has one, but it didn't matter what style I got. As long as I have one. haa

Hmm...did you try eBay? Maybe they'll have it.

no they have like the blue star swirl one or something and it looks nothing like his...i really dont think i can buy it cus its like only sold in england!!! :thumbdown:....this sucks!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no they have like the blue star swirl one or something and it looks nothing like his...i really dont think i can buy it cus its like only sold in england!!! :thumbdown:....this sucks!

Hmm...does it HAVE to look like his? haha

idk...theres the blue swirl...i just dont think anything will come close to mikas! haha do u think i could like go to a toys r us and have them order one for me and then pay them in dollars?

That might work, actually! It's worth a shot!

haha i hope it does cus if it doesnt i think i may cause a scene by crying in front of a cashier at toys r us! haha they are gonna be like umm how old r u?:naughty:

Haha, and then they'll give in and find some way to order it for you.

:)

hi guys sorry for bringing this thread up again..nobody ever posts on here anymore!!! ok so i have a question for all of the tamagotchi users on here..so i really want mikas tama and i think i found it on ebay...it was spelled tomagotchi tho and then the seller said that no it is a tama but he just spelled it that way cus most ppl spell it wrong...im not sure what to do though cus i want to buy it more than anything but i also read that when ur buying a tamagotchi u should pay attention to how its spelled so that u dont wind up getting a knock off...WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

AND in this miami pic is mika wearing a dif tama than the blue star or are those just toysss? cus we all know how much he loves his toys!:wink2:

my.php?image=600394604ad7c61feffoau0.jpg

Hmm, I don't believe it's a tamagotchi. Looks more like a round head of some toy.

I have a white tamagotchi and it doesn't look the same. ^_^

Thanks for posting, well spotted I must say!

hi guys sorry for bringing this thread up again..nobody ever posts on here anymore!!! ok so i have a question for all of the tamagotchi users on here..so i really want mikas tama and i think i found it on ebay...it was spelled tomagotchi tho and then the seller said that no it is a tama but he just spelled it that way cus most ppl spell it wrong...im not sure what to do though cus i want to buy it more than anything but i also read that when ur buying a tamagotchi u should pay attention to how its spelled so that u dont wind up getting a knock off...WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

nevermind on this anymore...just realized it was a blue swirl....now im off to go cry in the corner:tears:

are there any nice europeaners in here that would like to do the following that would make my life complete and would fufill my 16th birthday wishes?

could u buy mikas tama..the v4 blue star one NOT the swirl ew..no the one u can only buy in europe!! and ill send u money..and u will send me the tama?

any takers???

if u agree please know that u r my hero and i will go jump around and cry from happiness!

and i will pay for shipping and stuff OF COURSE so u dont loose any money at all

8th generation :doh: And mine is a blue star one btw :naughty:

:shocked: ...Noo, Im not shocked actually, you're the ultimate tama mom!

:yay: :yay:

My first generation is dead. Again. :boxed:

AHH!! so happy! i put my money in the mail today for my V4 blue star tama!!!!!!!! yay!!! im so happy! im not gonna get it for a really long time tho cus i had to send my money from ny to somewhere in the uk lol and then for it to get here itll take weeks!! ahh! i cant wait!! cant stop smiling and jumping up and down!!:biggrin2:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

AHH!! so happy! i put my money in the mail today for my V4 blue star tama!!!!!!!! yay!!! im so happy! im not gonna get it for a really long time tho cus i had to send my money from ny to somewhere in the uk lol and then for it to get here itll take weeks!! ahh! i cant wait!! cant stop smiling and jumping up and down!!:biggrin2:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Awe, yay!! I'm glad it all worked out for you!! Congratulations!

Awe, yay!! I'm glad it all worked out for you!! Congratulations!

THANKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! hahahaha now all i need to do is go get the necklace mika wears his on! :thumb_yello: do u know if thats a tamagotchi necklace thingy or something else??? i wanna go to toys r us to see if i can find one!:biggrin2:

THANKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! hahahaha now all i need to do is go get the necklace mika wears his on! :thumb_yello: do u know if thats a tamagotchi necklace thingy or something else??? i wanna go to toys r us to see if i can find one!:biggrin2:

I'm not sure, I think it's just a necklace thingy that he found somewhere. hah