Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

7th generation now :insane: Had it on pause for two weeks at one point though :blush-anim-cl: I'm also trying to keep it alive until 10th generation, so I can call that one Mika :roftl:

1G - Ola

2G - Linda

3G - Gackt

4G - Mana

5G - Kiara

6G - Ville

7G - Ilya

:doh:

O_o That is amazing Kata!!

I haven't got to even a second generation. (Eh, oops... )

Hmm well...:fisch:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys! I've been a member of the fanclub for a while, but I haven't really posted much.

Anyway, I love this thread!!! bahaha It's amazing!

And A tamagochi is DEFINITELY on my birthday list.Or I'll ask for it as an end of the school year present. haha :wink2:

woa, i love how tama sales are gonna hit the roof!!

personally, i dont like the new tama's.. too hi tech! i like the old school ones!

i may get a new one to for the hell of it though, they are not much money!

i have a cute dino, and a doggie one, that actually barks, rather han bleep at you when he has done a doodoo!! i called him Farly.

Oh thank you! ^_^

Other people gets fancy jewellery or stuff while you're asking a tamagotchi as an end of the school present hehe.

Love the idea! :naughty:

jewellery:graduation present

tamagotchi:end of school present ! :lmfao:

that's how things work.. :biggrin2:

jewellery:graduation present

tamagotchi:end of school present ! :lmfao:

that's how things work.. :biggrin2:

Haha, thanks!! My mother and my friends have looked at me like I'm crazy. I passed up a Zune for a tamagotchi! Partially because they're inexpensive. I think, anyway! haha:bleh:

Haha, thanks!! My mother and my friends have looked at me like I'm crazy. I passed up a Zune for a tamagotchi! Partially because they're inexpensive. I think, anyway! haha:bleh:

thats way better! :thumb_yello:

I think my tama has a glitch.

Every 3 days, it dies, even when it's in perfectly good mood.

Boo!

Is it the "original" model? (Like V4 apparently is.) I used to have some other model of tamagotchi a few years ago. It always ran away after 2 days no matter how good care did you take of it.

Stupid tamagotchi. :boxed:

Oh, and started a new tama on my V4 today.

Is it the "original" model? (Like V4 apparently is.) I used to have some other model of tamagotchi a few years ago. It always ran away after 2 days no matter how good care did you take of it.

Stupid tamagotchi. :boxed:

Oh, and started a new tama on my V4 today.

Yeah, it's V4.

And it died again today. After three days. Ho hum. :(

And it died again today. After three days. Ho hum. :(

Oh, I have the same problem. :naughty:

There must be some flaw in our tamagotchis.

They sold us the broken ones!! :thumbdown:

hi guyss! omg my bday is coming up and im so excited cus ive wanted a tamagotchi for the looongest time! but mikas tamagotchi..the blue star v4 one i can never find in DOLLARS!! if u can find a site that sells them in dollars i would love u all so much u would not even believe!!!! AND in this miami pic is mika wearing a dif tama than the blue star or are those just toysss? cus we all know how much he loves his toys!:wink2:

my.php?image=600394604ad7c61feffoau0.jpg

So I got a tamagotchi on Friday...and it died Tuesday!!

I'm a horrible mother!! hahaa

Hmmm..that DOES look like a different tamagotchi for some reason..maybe he has multiple tamagotchis! haha

OOO DID U GET THE V4 BLUE STAR!!?! cus i was just informed that u cant buy that in usa! UGH! idk what ill do if i cant get one! maybe cry for days!! ill just have to BEG one of the british ppl on here to buy one for me and ill send them the money!!!!!! im so disapointed im just gonna cry for the rest of my life!

OOO DID U GET THE V4 BLUE STAR!!?! cus i was just informed that u cant buy that in usa! UGH! idk what ill do if i cant get one! maybe cry for days!! ill just have to BEG one of the british ppl on here to buy one for me and ill send them the money!!!!!! im so disapointed im just gonna cry for the rest of my life!

No, I didn't get that one. I pretty much just got one because Mika has one, but it didn't matter what style I got. As long as I have one. haa

Hmm...did you try eBay? Maybe they'll have it.