gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

save this one steph.png cause its png. It works better... then go onto the bit where you change your avatar.. then browse and find where you saved it I guess... XD

thanks a million, you're a jewel!!!<sends hugs>

Ive only just stopped laughing!!!! :wink2::roftl:

This is for you Freddie

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.

Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

So can I have it the winning Mika man ??? :wink2:

No way!!!

I love you Freddie, but not that much! :naughty:

I'm taking Mika to work tomorrow to show everyone. My Mum wants to see him because I was asking her advice today about what to decorate him with.

I'm tempted to post him to Estonia so that Nicole can lick his shiny pants! :roftl:

This is for you Freddie

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.

Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Classic!!! , on that note Im off to sleepies!! :thumb_yello:

No way!!!

I love you Freddie, but not that much! :naughty:

I'm taking Mika to work tomorrow to show everyone. My Mum wants to see him because I was asking her advice today about what to decorate him with.

I'm tempted to post him to Estonia so that Nicole can lick his shiny pants! :roftl:

hey, we need him for the lyrics, you better preserve him...!!!!!

read over the whole thing too and

OI! this is too funny!

my dog is looking at me strangely because i'm letting out spurts of giggles at my computer...:roftl:

steph- what would we do without you and your deranged ideas..

:toot::insane: :eek: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

who has moved Mikamad's winning entry...I need it for the song cover..

<.detective at work...>.......spooky, very spooky......