gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Just bringing up the thread :fisch: Seems Mika missed it the first time, what a shame :naughty: Here you go, enjoy :mf_rosetinted:

how on earth did he miss this thread!? :shocked: lol

That reminds me, I have to get the body hair thread back up... Excuse me. :blush-anim-cl: *runs to bump body hair thread*

• 3 months later...

hahaha! This is making me laugh and my parents are asking me what the hell i'm laughing at so hard...i don't know what to say. "i'm reading this thread about a gingerbread Mika..." they'd probably throw me out of the house :roftl:

But i guess i'd eat him all up...after looking at it/him? for a while. :biggrin2:

hahaha! This is making me laugh and my parents are asking me what the hell i'm laughing at so hard...i don't know what to say. "i'm reading this thread about a gingerbread Mika..." they'd probably throw me out of the house :roftl:

But i guess i'd eat him all up...after looking at it/him? for a while. :biggrin2:

YEH this one early days of the forum! , look how we used to occupy ourselves! :roftl:

YEH this one early days of the forum! , look how we used to occupy ourselves! :roftl:

hey

what memories this brings....our gingerbread competition....wow...did it really happen....?????

hey

what memories this brings....our gingerbread competition....wow...did it really happen....?????

We should DEFINATELY do this again :roftl: :roftl:

i think gingerbread mika take two :naughty: :naughty:

for those new members of the MFC ofcourse...although i will equally enjoying doing this again lol :biggrin2:

Ohhh that gingerbread Mika with lickable pants:biggrin2:

OMG the memories

Definately good times in the forums i can remember laughing sooo much at this thread it hurt ALOT :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It must still be alive somewhere? :shocked:

:shocked: Ohhh boyyyy...

OMG the memories

Definately good times in the forums i can remember laughing sooo much at this thread it hurt ALOT :roftl:

:lmfao: Yess....it was great...I remember when I first read about it I was like "No way! They won't do it!:shocked: "

Fortunately I was wrong :lmfao:

Now we are talking :roftl:

Can we fill them with vodka? , little vodka eyes?

:roftl: :roftl:

i was thinking of smarties :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

maybe its possible to add vodka to the gingerbread though :roftl:

• 3 months later...