gingerbread Mika

Steph

yes that too :naughty: planning to go back to UK on the 25th :naughty: won't queue in the rain though :roftl:

Well I don't even have the days off I am working on the days of the gigs and just travelling down. You are welcome to stay, but I am working though.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't even have the days off I am working on the days of the gigs and just travelling down. You are welcome to stay, but I am working though.

25th of this month :wink2: it's a weekend :arf2: Fancy doing a roadtrip to Brighton? :naughty:

:shocked:

HAHAHA okay if there was an award for weirdest thread I'd nominate this one :roftl:

Yep thats for sure!

I'd stare at the gingerbread Mika for some time:shocked: .....then taste him a bit...:blink: then put him on a pillow to sleep like a toy... :bleh: next morning I would eat him:naughty:

put him in my mouth and suck him very slowly!!!!:wub2: (the gingerbread Mika man of course!!!!!!!!!!)

I trying to decide between these two, what a decision to have to make!

aah, so this is the thread! :biggrin2: i didn't know it before, but when i looked for what i could make ppl on the german forum do for a competition, sasje mentioned this thread and that i could ask them to bake gingerbread mikas. it was xmas time, so i liked the idea and expanded it to "bake sth mika-related"... if you wanna see what came out of it, the pix are in the fan art gallery of the german fan club: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-fanart.php :original: btw, the competition winners were those 2:

mikalina1.jpg

(by mikalina)

lilli1.jpg

(by lilli)

aah, so this is the thread! :biggrin2: i didn't know it before, but when i looked for what i could make ppl on the german forum do for a competition, sasje mentioned this thread and that i could ask them to bake gingerbread mikas. it was xmas time, so i liked the idea and expanded it to "bake sth mika-related"... if you wanna see what came out of it, the pix are in the fan art gallery of the german fan club: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-fanart.php :original: btw, the competition winners were those 2:

mikalina1.jpg

(by mikalina)

lilli1.jpg

(by lilli)

Far too professional. :naughty: Spoils the fun!