gingerbread Mika

Steph

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i remember this thread because it was started on my Birthday by Steph :roftl: :roftl:

i could start sounding old if i was to say ahhhh back in the day :roftl:

it was just one of those classic threads that have become a part of MFC's history :naughty:

Wow.. I was still a newbie when this thread came, I think..:shocked:

Seems ages ago..:shocked:

Great to see it back though..:naughty:

it does seem ages ago doesnt it ...i hadnt even seen Mika live when this thread started!!!

I think it needs starting up again in time for christmas because gingerbread is very christmassy and e have alot of new members now who im sure would love to give it a go :thumb_yello:

if Mika were a gingerbread man with twinkling eyes.a mop of unruelly hair, tight jeans and hanging braces....

:wub2: I would put him close to me and nibble of him whenever I could..:wub2: .

what would you do...???:

Hug him!!!!:wub2:

• 2 months later...
You do have a point there, go on then! Are you going to do it now? I have to go to bed. Aren't you working tomorrow?

Yes of course I'm gonna do it at 1:18 am, I always have the ingredients for gingerbread Mikas ready :blink: Errrrrrrrr maybe in the weekend or something :doh: And no, I'm ill so I am not going back until 1st of february :boxed:

Yes of course I'm gonna do it at 1:18 am, I always have the ingredients for gingerbread Mikas ready :blink: Errrrrrrrr maybe in the weekend or something :doh: And no, I'm ill so I am not going back until 1st of february :boxed:

I thought you were better, is this the same ill or a different one?

I thought you were better, is this the same ill or a different one?

Have a Mika infection :mf_rosetinted: Have that thing that keeps coming back every winter and ït doesn't go away if I get back in the rain as soon as I quit coughing, so it's better to take a longer period off :doh:

Have a Mika infection :mf_rosetinted: Have that thing that keeps coming back every winter and ït doesn't go away if I get back in the rain as soon as I quit coughing, so it's better to take a longer period off :doh:

I hope you cancelled, but left it to the last minute to do so?

I remember you telling me about it. Don't describe your snot for me though. I might not sleep. :naughty: