heya (couldnt think of a more imaginitive title! *doh*)

BennieMK

hey im Ben im Macedonian/Irish but i live in Sheffield UK and study in Nottingham. If we are honest im not a HUGE Mika fan but his songs are pretty cool and he is well good-lookin too so thats reason enough for me to like him haha! obviously bein from UK i heard about him as everyone else did really, but Grace Kelly wasnt the first song i knew from him. Also he is getting popular in Macedonia too, where they play a lot of British and American music :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeeeeeeee finally you joined :punk: I'm sure with the help of all the nice people here you will soon be a real fan :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and Freddie before you ask, yes this is the one who's coming along to London :roftl:

hey im Ben im Macedonian/Irish but i live in Sheffield UK and study in Nottingham. If we are honest im not a HUGE Mika fan but his songs are pretty cool and he is well good-lookin too so thats reason enough for me to like him haha! obviously bein from UK i heard about him as everyone else did really, but Grace Kelly wasnt the first song i knew from him. Also he is getting popular in Macedonia too, where they play a lot of British and American music :)

Hey BennieMK!

Welcome to fanclub of Mika!

Im at least tryin to understand you,

but it's gonna be hard cause Im a very big fan of Mika... :mf_rosetinted:

hello bennie, quite of mixed origins yourself too, eh? join the club! :wink2:

I'm sure we'll drag you to be a 100% fan of our boy and I agree all the way with what of you say about his looks, though his music is still for me the main priority (I'm not closing my eyes while listening to him!! LOL :roftl: ).