I wish Mika

xintra

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...come on girls... we all know what we really wish for :wink2: We actually wish we could marry Mika and have his children hehe :wink2: you were all thinking it :naughty:

That would be nice:) We would have the cutes kids <3 Hihi..

with curles I hope!

Well...come on girls... we all know what we really wish for :wink2: We actually wish we could marry Mika and have his children hehe :wink2: you were all thinking it :naughty:

children? rather tamagotchies.

hahahaha

Lol dont you think if he ever came across this thread whilst browsing the net...he'd think all his fans are a bit psycho....talking about wanting his kids!!

(hehe...but i suppose thats what makes us all original....and he probably enjoys the psycho-ness [dat even a word?] of his fans!!!) :thumb_yello:

I wish wish wish .....Mika would be here right now, ...on my settee, ...or on the carpet, ....talking, ....telling me all about his ideas, his wants and wishes, and then we would.....mhm...what a thought...we would......yes, we would !!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I wish wish wish .....Mika would be here right now, ...on my settee, ...or on the carpet, ....talking, ....telling me all about his ideas, his wants and wishes, and then we would.....mhm...what a thought...we would......yes, we would !!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Everyone of us would.... yes, we would! :wub2:

Ohmigod, Please tell me this is not about what I think it is! :roftl:

:blink: :blink: :shocked:

Mika to give birth?:blink:

Oops! Lol, bad written.. Erh, I think I should change that sentence just a bit!

Nah.. I just don't think it always should be the females who are pregnate!