Hips Obviously Don't Lie

Grace_Kelly

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have him on my ipod too... at school, i ignore all my friends and teachers when I listen to him XD

i love that cover ^_^ I always listen to it! Its still tied with Same Jeans and Everybody's Talkin'

My mom and sister both HATE Mika with a passion so when I showed my sister this she did the same thing-shake her head and walk away.

violetsky, i ALWAYS have to laugh on that part!

I don't really know what Im doing-yeah RIGHT!

hahaha:roftl:

My mom and sister both HATE Mika with a passion so when I showed my sister this she did the same thing-shake her head and walk away.

Omg...same with my mum and sister...they both hate Mika and theres nothing i like doing best than being in my room with Mika on full blast

:biggrin2:

Whenever i show my sister stuff over the internet she has the exact reaction your sister does lol

We have something in common there...a mum and sister who have no taste in real music :thumb_yello:

Omg...same with my mum and sister...they both hate Mika and theres nothing i like doing best than being in my room with Mika on full blast

:biggrin2:

Whenever i show my sister stuff over the internet she has the exact reaction your sister does lol

We have something in common there...a mum and sister who have no taste in real music :thumb_yello:

Yeah our mum and sisters obviously have no taste in real music! My sister starts singing this whenever Love Today is on.

"SHOOT SHOOT ME SHOOT SHOOT ME SHOOT SHOOT!"

But on the plus side I'm getting all my friends to like him so Im happy about that :biggrin2:

My mum actually likes Mika :) As long as I don't play Over My Shoulders, she thinks that one is horrible.

My sister thinks he is quite OK, but she says she is already tired of him (How can anyone be that????? :blink: )

Well actually now that i think about it,

my sister is kind of letting up on her hate for Mika but my mom is still like that.

Her first impression of Mika is that he is gay and i HATE that she's so jugdmental.

Hopefully she'll come around too. =]