The official Brian May worship thread!

Mary

wow wee it has all been happening! I should visit more:blush-anim-cl: What a brilliant night to have missed!

Soon my like Mika baby will be one and i will be free again!

Mika baby as in i found out i was pg after the Brighton#2 gig

you guys have racked up an absurb no. of posts, very impressive, esp FD:blink:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll post what i posted on BQ's Wall ..... so

So i went to the bar just as mika was about to start .... I was with SoSi at the time as she only just arrived ...

I got up there and who was stood at the empty bar ? Brian may !!!!!

I said to SoSi .... I KNOW its a long shot but i HAVE to speak to him or ask him for a pic or something .... this is Brian Bloody May !!! I couldnt believe it !

So i waited for him to finish chatting with whoever he was with - there was no-one else around , and said "Hi Brian ! How are you ? I know you probs wont be able to , but would i be able to get a pic please ? " ... He said " Hi there , how are you , i would do a picture but the thing is everyone will want one" ... to which i said "ok thats fine ! No problem at all , i just had to ask while the opportunity was here" ... then he said "lets shake hands though" ... so he held his hand out and i shook his hand .... he asked what my name was i told him , and i said , my BF is downstaires ,hes a massive queen fan , and im dying to make him jelous for sending me to the bar ..... :naughty: he said - "well that can be arranged!" ... NO idea what that meant , but he was being playful ! ....:roftl: i said ok ive gotta go , mika is gonna start and he went down too , so i saw where he sat, he was directly 6 rows behind us ... and i told fred and he couldnt believe it ! ..... He wouldnt even turn round to look bless him , he was so nervous to see him ! LOL! .... I have to admit , i dont know HOW i had the nerve to ask him or chat anything to him , but i just couldnt let the opportunity pass me by ! ... as they say , if you dont ask , you dont get ! ... and i got a hand shake and a small convo !

I then bumped into him again unexpectedly an hour later to which he said "oh hello again!" ... I just said oh Hi again ! Hope your enjoying the show !

Then me AND fred saw him upstaires in the foyer after the show , but it started getting too busy, so fred didnt get much chance to say anything :(

But it was truely amazing !!!!!!!!!!!! was more a matter of luck !!!

he has such a fatherly warmth , i felt extremely comfortable around him :wub2: Hes amazing !

OMG! Was he really in Row 6?? That was so close to me and I never even saw him, even though I knew he was there. I suppose I didn't look over my shoulder much during the concert as the view in front of me was so nice :wink2:. He was almost sat with the MFC, then! :teehee:

That's amazing that you spoke to him, anyway. He always seems so gentle and sweet, it's nice to know he was pleasant in RL :thumb_yello:.

OMG! Was he really in Row 6?? That was so close to me and I never even saw him, even though I knew he was there. I suppose I didn't look over my shoulder much during the concert as the view in front of me was so nice :wink2:. He was almost sat with the MFC, then! :teehee:

Actually, Row 7. He was sitting behind Mika's father with one of his daughters.:wink2:

Actually, Row 7. He was sitting behind Mika's father with one of his daughters.:wink2:

Mr P was in row 6?? :shocked::naughty: I did see him in the foyer though. As I said, I didn't tend to look round much in the auditorium, wish I had done now..

Where were you sitting suzie?? I would have liked to have said hi to you, but I didn't know what you looked like :naughty:.

Mr P was in row 6?? :shocked::naughty: I did see him in the foyer though. As I said, I didn't tend to look round much in the auditorium, wish I had done now.. .

I could not have missed him as I was sitting almost in front of him but to the side except that in the raw between us there was this enthusiastic lady - must be part of friends and family, too:biggrin2: Great experience:thumb_yello:

Where were you sitting suzie?? I would have liked to have said hi to you, but I didn't know what you looked like :naughty:.

I look like my avatar, of course... what a question:biggrin2:

Yeah, I tried to introduce myself to everyone I was certain to be from MFC but obviously missed some.. Never mind. There has to be some first meetings left for next time as well:wink2: ( hopefully this autumn. I am definitely going to 1 or 2 gigs and my preference is always the UK)

nice story cassie :wub2:

well I'm young and I didn't handle so well:roftl: I was just speaking to Jennie about the Queen concert when we came out of the toilet round the corner and then I froze :naughty: Jennie pushed me towards Brian and said Celine Celine it's Brian May.. .and I was like... I know :o I couldn't say anything though cos it was just about to get busy around him but just being so close to my biggest hero is a huge thing!! :mf_lustslow:

After he left I was shaking and then felt really dizzy :roftl: yeah yeah I'm real fangurly when it comes to Brian ;P

Saw him again after the show when we were walking around the venue to find the others.. saw him getting in his car and saying to someone "that's ever so rude!" then kissing a girl on the cheek and saying goodbye and then he got in the car. It was very hard in that moment for me to walk past him cos I was shaking :aah: I knew he was a bit pissed off so I didn't even think about saying something but yeah was still cool to see him twice :teehee:

and he was at the Katy Perry gig as well but I only saw his sillhouette

:roftl: I'll post what i posted on BQ's Wall ..... so

So i went to the bar just as mika was about to start .... I was with SoSi at the time as she only just arrived ...

I got up there and who was stood at the empty bar ? Brian may !!!!!

I said to SoSi .... I KNOW its a long shot but i HAVE to speak to him or ask him for a pic or something .... this is Brian Bloody May !!! I couldnt believe it !

So i waited for him to finish chatting with whoever he was with - there was no-one else around , and said "Hi Brian ! How are you ? I know you probs wont be able to , but would i be able to get a pic please ? " ... He said " Hi there , how are you , i would do a picture but the thing is everyone will want one" ... to which i said "ok thats fine ! No problem at all , i just had to ask while the opportunity was here" ... then he said "lets shake hands though" ... so he held his hand out and i shook his hand .... he asked what my name was i told him , and i said , my BF is downstaires ,hes a massive queen fan , and im dying to make him jelous for sending me to the bar ..... :naughty: he said - "well that can be arranged!" ... NO idea what that meant , but he was being playful ! ....:roftl: i said ok ive gotta go , mika is gonna start and he went down too , so i saw where he sat, he was directly 6 rows behind us ... and i told fred and he couldnt believe it ! ..... He wouldnt even turn round to look bless him , he was so nervous to see him ! LOL! .... I have to admit , i dont know HOW i had the nerve to ask him or chat anything to him , but i just couldnt let the opportunity pass me by ! ... as they say , if you dont ask , you dont get ! ... and i got a hand shake and a small convo !

I then bumped into him again unexpectedly an hour later to which he said "oh hello again! " ... I just said oh Hi again ! Hope your enjoying the show !

Then me AND fred saw him upstaires in the foyer after the show , but it started getting too busy, so fred didnt get much chance to say anything :(

But it was truely amazing !!!!!!!!!!!! was more a matter of luck !!!

he has such a fatherly warmth , i felt extremely comfortable around him Hes amazing !

FATHERLY WARMTH MY ASS! Don´t make me start about the warmth he makes me feel :naughty:

That´s a cool story, Caz! So bad Fredster didn´t have his chance. Do you know Brian was in Sunderland the other day in WWRY?

It´s always amazing to meet the man :wub2:

Saw him again after the show when we were walking around the venue to find the others.. saw him getting in his car and saying to someone "that's ever so rude!" then kissing a girl on the cheek and saying goodbye and then he got in the car. It was very hard in that moment for me to walk past him cos I was shaking :aah: I knew he was a bit pissed off so I didn't even think about saying something but yeah was still cool to see him twice :teehee:

....yes, I heard the "that's ever so rude!" as well... So he got clearly angry with someone out there...

Anyway, so strange he got in the car after saying goodbye to his daughter..

I wonder if she walked home on her own or went to queue with the fans:naughty:

....yes, I heard the "that's ever so rude!" as well... So he got clearly angry with someone out there...

oh that was his daughter then haha I thought so but then I thought.. no why would he leave her there :roftl: where were you suzie :blink: didn't see anyone there when he said that xD

Yeh a few people have said that .. wounder what it was?:blink:

where were you suzie :blink: didn't see anyone there when he said that xD

you must have said it to someone because I heard it from someone, though that someone might have been another one:biggrin2:

(Brian May attending was a popular topic that night)

Yeh a few people have said that .. wounder what it was?:blink:

perhaps violetsky knows more.... I really do not have a clue.:blink:

I hope it wasn` t anyone from Mika`s team... It can`t have been.. they are all nice.

(PS> I have a feeling Brian gets pissed off quite easily,anyway:naughty:)

Yes in the bar he was being sweet and nice I must say , but once more than a few people were around him he soon got away :naughty:

Cant be easy I must say , trying to have a quite drinky and your surrounded with people:boxed:

Well, he must have suspected what the kind of audience Mika has - a good third likes Queen a lot and at least 10 per cent real fans.

PS: I forgot to ask if Cassie mentioned your MFC name to Brian at all... because I would have loved to see his face:biggrin2:... and perhaps part of the reason for his early exit from the bar:naughty:

Well, he must have suspected what the kind of audience Mika has - a good third likes Queen a lot and at least 10 per cent real fans.

PS: I forgot to ask if Cassie mentioned your MFC name to Brian at all... because I would have loved to see his face:biggrin2:... and perhaps part of the reason for his early exit from the bar:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

No she never , imagine Brian Brian Brian please sign this .. sign it To FreddiesDouble love Brian

:roftl:

Well...you know I envy you to death , right? :roftl:

Great great great story! Really! You were probably one of the luckiest MFCers there! :wub2:

Brian's such a gentleman!!! Gaaaaah I love him! :wub2:

Oh yes, I felt really privileged! The best was my mum who is a ong time crazy Freddie Mercury fan. She was like: 'So you shook Brian's hand, he shook Freddie's multiple times... It's like me shaking Freddie's hand! Well, almost...':roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yes, I felt really privileged! The best was my mum who is a ong time crazy Freddie Mercury fan. She was like: 'So you shook Brian's hand, he shook Freddie's multiple times... It's like me shaking Freddie's hand! Well, almost...':roftl:

:lmfao:

Imagine how many famous people hands' Brian (and you...and your mum) shook... :shocked::roftl:

Really ?? What are you planning to do? If you don't mind telling of course ! :wink2:

just some fun.... dinner, drinkin, great music till we fall asleep. of course some music with brian in but not the whole night i think. I wouldnt mind though... :roftl: Bet there will be a lot of "air-guitar" we will be 47 :roftl:

My fave. was in 07 so far and meet Brian short after (Aug.) :) Sweet. cool and great guy!!!!!!! And that man truely knows how to play guitar. My 2nd fav. of all time guitar2.gif

Mika and Freddie sing/perform together... can you imagine what that would be like? OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!! :shocked::drool:

Edited by Dark Angel

just some fun.... dinner, drinkin, great music till we fall asleep. of course some music with brian in but not the whole night i think. I wouldnt mind though... :roftl: Bet there will be a lot of "air-guitar" we will be 57 :roftl:

My fave. was in 07 so far and meet Brian short after (Aug.) :) Sweet. cool and great guy!!!!!!! And that man truely knows how to play guitar. My 2nd fav. of all time guitar2.gif

Mika and Freddie sing/perform together... can you imagine what that would be like? OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!! :shocked::drool:

:biggrin2: Aww That is great ! haha I can imagine all of you playing air-guitar... fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Oh, so you have met him... :wub2: lucky you !

I'd love to see Mika and Brian performing together, with Freddie it would be too good.

:biggrin2: Aww That is great ! haha I can imagine all of you playing air-guitar... fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Oh, so you have met him... :wub2: lucky you !

I'd love to see Mika and Brian performing together, with Freddie it would be too good.

I dont think most of us can hold back on the "air-guitar>" thingy :roftl: pretty sure i cant!!!!

And yeah ive meet him and i will never ever forget. My fave. Ive meet others like Elton john 4 times but Brian is something else!!!!!

Im almost 100% sure that Mika does have the chance to do just 1 show with whats left of Queen... Why would and can they say no cos i think we all know he has "the gift"? :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

• 3 weeks later...