Mika in the children's section!

wildsong

OMG!

My hubby just called me on the way home and I had asked hime to pick up the CD.

He said he had to ask for help finding it and then asked my why I wanted a littel kid's CD.

He said that they had it displayed in the 6 and under section!:shocked:

Must be the cover art and word cartoon in the title.

I hope anyone else that wants it asks

I just may make aphone call to the store....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you should call up the store!!!

If 6 year old listens to some of the songs on that album, they'll be scarred for life. lol.

But seriously, how could they display his album in the kid's section?! That's wrong, very, very wrong! grr

if a 6 year old listened to what he sings it would scare him and he (or she!) would probably be scared for life.

Sucking too hard on your lollipop... :hypo:

It's about candy being bad for your teeth, isn't it? :angel_not:

oi now that is something that doesn't happen often!

think it's interesting how the CD actually is like that: so childlike yet mature, it's weird. :wink2: my dad heard lollipop and asked me, "it's catchy and all, but..lollipops? isn't that a bit kiddish for your age?"

and the irony of it all just made me laugh!

think it's interesting how the CD actually is like that: so childlike yet mature, it's weird. :wink2: my dad heard lollipop and asked me, "it's catchy and all, but..lollipops? isn't that a bit kiddish for your age?"

:roftl: sounds like something my dad will say.. he'd probably not get it at all :roftl: :roftl:

there's a child in everyone and Mika is bringing it back into perspective , but also the maturity...the way he gets his messages accross ......is unique, the musicworld will wake up to him...eventually...

hahaha thats great raha! I love it! ^_^

I don't really worry about the kids listening to Mikas music. I used to listen to Alanis Morissete as a child and LOVED her music. I didn't know what in the hell she was talking about haha. I stil sang every word, though. At least with Mika's music, its not so blatantly out there.

Haha this is hilarious!

If I ever hear a 6 year-old singing Lollipop I'm gonna DIE! :arf2:

Wait a sec... when I'm having kids, they'll surely listen to Mika in the house... a dilemma arises...

Oh who am I kidding, there's no dilemma, I'm going to have a Lollipop-singing kid and be an amazingly cool parent! :naughty:

My daughter's is almost 4 year's old and she LOVES Mika!! In no way is she scared or intimidated by his music. She recognises the theme of Mika's songs (esp. Love Today and Grace Kelly) if we happen to hear it on the radio or TV and sings along. Obviously I won't be going into the meaning of what Love Today represents- but as Mika says it can mean anything to anyone regardless of age. My daughter loves the fact that there is a song she can sing that talks about lollipops!! She's has a terrible sweet tooth (courtesy of moi!).

It appeals to all ages...I certainly won't be giving her the facts of life any time soon and tell her "well really, that's not what the song is about...". :blush-anim-cl: