*subscribes*

Love them! I listen to their songs almost every day lately and just bought 2 posters :wub2:

They're coming in my town soon! Yay!

I don't think I have a favourite song, do you guys have one?

Jenny was a friend of mine, definitly.

That is a great song especially live!:thumb_yello:

I agree! The song itself is so good but live it's just amazing :wub2:

I love the Live at Abbey Road version of Sam's Town.

They're playing the acoustic version on this tour :thumb_yello: They also played an acoustic version of Smile Like You Mean It a month ago, with a violin player, I absolutely loved it. I love acoustic versions of songs. Can't wait for Mika's acoustic tour :wub2:

Speaking of acoustic songs, here's a great version of Tidel Wave that I really like:

They're playing the acoustic version on this tour :thumb_yello: They also played an acoustic version of Smile Like You Mean It a month ago, with a violin player, I absolutely loved it. I love acoustic versions of songs. Can't wait for Mika's acoustic tour :wub2:

Speaking of acoustic songs, here's a great version of Tidel Wave that I really like:

Really? I can't believe I've missed that. Now I'm gutted.

My favorites are Read My Mind, Sweet Talk, When You Were Young, Bones, All These Things That I've Done, Losing Touch, Joy Ride and Spaceman. I've seen a lot of comments on YouTube against the album Sam's Town, how it's their worst etc., but it's actually my favorite album if I have to choose one. :wub2::blush-anim-cl: It's one of those few albums that I don't listen to in shuffle mode and skip tracks that I like less... I even listen to the "enterlude" and "exitlude" bits at the start and the end. :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

My favorites are Read My Mind, Sweet Talk, When You Were Young, Bones, All These Things That I've Done, Losing Touch, Joy Ride and Spaceman. I've seen a lot of comments on YouTube against the album Sam's Town, how it's their worst etc., but it's actually my favorite album if I have to choose one. :wub2::blush-anim-cl: It's one of those few albums that I don't listen to in shuffle mode and skip tracks that I like less... I even listen to the "enterlude" and "exitlude" bits at the start and the end. :naughty:

It's not just youtube comments...that album has always gotten a great deal of criticism (I think part of it was because of Brandon's impulsive statements he made about the record and how it would be received from audiences) and I've never understood that. It's my favorite of their records. Ever since I heard the song "Sam's Town" for the first time I knew it was completely golden.

the killers are playing very near me in a few weeks. a bunch of my friends are going. tossing up wether to take a bite out of my mika fund and go. i don't really know their music.

I would highly recommend going. Of course, I am bias, however I've seen a lot of shows, but I must say that the Killers are one band that have consistently given amazing live shows. I'd suggest listening to some tracks on youtube to give you an idea of their stuff.

I've uploaded most of the videos I took at the February gig.

Here are my two favs:

Jenny :wub2: It was the last song before WYWY and Brandon said the 'f' word at the end :naughty:

Thank you all very much.. This has been a very magnificent night for us, thank you all for coming. We're gonna play one more song. We're gonna play it louder and we're gonna play it harder than we've been playing all night! So let's do this!! Let's take the roof off of this mother****er!!!

Smile Like You Mean It acoustic :wub2:

Ok, my other favs, not as fav as the first two but still:

When You Were Young. I kinda ruined the video with my screams but I absolutely LOVED it, they were on fire (literally :naughty: ).

Look at Brandon at around 3:40! In 2005 I remember looking at him and feeling a bit sorry for him sometimes cause he looked so scared when being on stage. He's a totally different man now, so confident.

Joyride, I really liked his little intro, 'It's easy when you try, it's easy when you try'...

Sweet Talk, so happy they played it!

This Is Your Life, I love it and it sounds really really really good live.

And the rest:

I Can't Stay

Spaceman

Bling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZZnCzNrfGI

All These Things That I've Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtckPEemYY

Mr Brightside

Somebody Told Me

Dustland Fairytale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL0X7SbzNG8

I've uploaded most of the videos I took at the February gig.

Here are my two favs:

Jenny :wub2: It was the last song before WYWY and Brandon said the 'f' word at the end :naughty:

Thank you all very much.. This has been a very magnificent night for us, thank you all for coming. We're gonna play one more song. We're gonna play it louder and we're gonna play it harder than we've been playing all night! So let's do this!! Let's take the roof off of this mother****er!!!

Smile Like You Mean It acoustic :wub2:

Ok, my other favs, not as fav as the first two but still:

When You Were Young. I kinda ruined the video with my screams but I absolutely LOVED it, they were on fire (literally :naughty: ).

Look at Brandon at around 3:40! In 2005 I remember looking at him and feeling a bit sorry for him sometimes cause he looked so scared when being on stage. He's a totally different man now, so confident.

Joyride, I really liked his little intro, 'It's easy when you try, it's easy when you try'...

Sweet Talk, so happy they played it!

This Is Your Life, I love it and it sounds really really really good live.

And the rest:

I Can't Stay

Spaceman

Bling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZZnCzNrfGI

All These Things That I've Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtckPEemYY

Mr Brightside

Somebody Told Me

Dustland Fairytale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL0X7SbzNG8

Great videos. Thanks for posting

• 2 weeks later...

At first it was also my impression!:jawdrop:

But now I think that some people don't have a better things to do then to make up lies!:furious:

I agree, I think it's just a stupid gossip based on a true info I've come across some time ago that they're considering a break. They do work and tour a lot so it's completely understandable and has nothing to do with how well they get on with each other imo. Thanks for posting though, always nice to read new stuff.

They're playing in London's Hyde Park a day before my birthday! Got tickets, can't wait!! :wub2:

I agree, I think it's just a stupid gossip based on a true info I've come across some time ago that they're considering a break. They do work and tour a lot so it's completely understandable and has nothing to do with how well they get on with each other imo. Thanks for posting though, always nice to read new stuff.

They're playing in London's Hyde Park a day before my birthday! Got tickets, can't wait!! :wub2:

Have fun. :biggrin2:

Aw, that's great you get to see them again. When is your birthday/show?

I've been so busy with school and work that I keep forgetting I'm seeing them in about three weeks! It's going to be a crazy, hectic, fun-filled week of shows and finals!

I was driving today and after listening to three TK records in a row I decided to listen to the radio for a change. 5 minutes after I tuned in they said The Killers are coming to Poland this August. AND I'm in Poland at that time! Happiness, I has it!! :biggrin2:

Aw, that's great you get to see them again. When is your birthday/show?

I've been so busy with school and work that I keep forgetting I'm seeing them in about three weeks! It's going to be a crazy, hectic, fun-filled week of shows and finals!

Have you seen Mika's tweet about Gwen Stefani? I thought of you at once, duno why :naughty:

The show's on the 26th, bday 27th, I guess I'll start celebrating right after the gig :wink2:

Yes, I remember you've had some gigs planned, more than one, am I right? When are you seeing them? Crazy, hectic, fun-filled, sounds perfect to me! Have a great time!

I was driving today and after listening to three TK records in a row I decided to listen to the radio for a change. 5 minutes after I tuned in they said The Killers are coming to Poland this August. AND I'm in Poland at that time! Happiness, I has it!! :biggrin2:

That's great!:boing:

They're coming here too, on the 17th of July..:boing: I haven't bought the ticket yet, I'm waiting for a friend of mine to tell me if she's going with me or not... I hope I can make it aswell as her!:punk:

Have you seen Mika's tweet about Gwen Stefani? I thought of you at once, duno why :naughty:

The show's on the 26th, bday 27th, I guess I'll start celebrating right after the gig :wink2:

Yes, I remember you've had some gigs planned, more than one, am I right? When are you seeing them? Crazy, hectic, fun-filled, sounds perfect to me! Have a great time!

Yay, more Killers gigs! That's a great reason for happiness. :)

Yes, I saw that tweet. lol you're not the only person that brought that to my attention. Apparently, I have a reputation for being a fan of Gwen. No idea why this is....LOL ;)

What a way to celebrate your birthday! You really can't do much better than that....

My gigs are on May 2nd and May 4th. I got my ticketmaster "reminders" about the gigs today. lol I was surprised, cos those dates are really sneaking up on me! Cannot wait, really!

• 2 weeks later...
OMG, SECOND SON IS ON THE WAY!!!!!?????

It seems that Brandon will be father again! Congrats, BFLO!

Hope so... if it's true, congrats to the family!

Yeah, great news. :)

My concert is tomorrow! I'm getting in excited mode, now that all of my finals are nearly over!

Good news, good news, have fun tomorrow!! :boing:

Edited by Kissable

Thanks everyone! I will give a full report later...but I'll say that I made the best of things and screamed and jumped despite feeling horrible! I have some great pictures and (hopefully) videos to post for all of you!

Thanks everyone! I will give a full report later...but I'll say that I made the best of things and screamed and jumped despite feeling horrible! I have some great pictures and (hopefully) videos to post for all of you!

Great to hear you had a great time despite feeling bad!

Can't wait to read your report and see your vids and pics. Hope you'll feel better soon.