tantastic, you should get the new b-sides cd. Quite a few of the songs are familiar, but other songs like Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf and Tranquilize are freaking amazing.

Yeah the new album is really good! and Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf is the first song in the trilogy with Jenny Was a Friend of Mine and Midnight show, interesting! been waiting for that song for a while it was really rare before.

Have seen em live twice! :mf_lustslow: yeah, i'm a big fan :bleh:

Have you heard their new Christmas song? http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=dqKXGeV6-Wk

:biggrin2:

Both of their Christmas songs are a lot of fun. The video for Don't Shoot Me Santa is pretty funny too. :D

I've seen 'em three times so far. Once in 2005, twice in 2007.

I think we've talked about this before haven't we?! I'm getting a feeling of déja vu :bleh:

• 4 months later...

I. Can't. Wait.

!!!!!

"Killers plan to return to their roots.

The Killers are planning to go "back to basics" on their forthcoming third studio album.

Brandon Flowers and his fellow bandmates have decided that they will return to the sound that made them famous after taking a more serious approach to Sam's Town, their second LP.

A source told the Daily Star: "The Killers are proud to be known for their huge sing-a-long songs like 'Somebody Told Me', and while Sam's Town produced a number of hits as well, unlike their debut album Hot Fuss it was not quite as mainstream.

"The band have been back in Vegas re-affirming themselves with that show-stopping atmosphere which helped them create their first records. They're feeling good about going back to basics and really excited about laying down the third studio album."

Flowers recently promised that the band are about to reach their "peak"!

Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a9...eir-roots.html"

I. Can't. Wait.

!!!!!

"Killers plan to return to their roots.

The Killers are planning to go "back to basics" on their forthcoming third studio album.

Brandon Flowers and his fellow bandmates have decided that they will return to the sound that made them famous after taking a more serious approach to Sam's Town, their second LP.

A source told the Daily Star: "The Killers are proud to be known for their huge sing-a-long songs like 'Somebody Told Me', and while Sam's Town produced a number of hits as well, unlike their debut album Hot Fuss it was not quite as mainstream.

"The band have been back in Vegas re-affirming themselves with that show-stopping atmosphere which helped them create their first records. They're feeling good about going back to basics and really excited about laying down the third studio album."

Flowers recently promised that the band are about to reach their "peak"!

Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a9...eir-roots.html"

The new album will be awesome!! <3 i can't wait

Did you saw Brandon without his moustache?! Looks so cute :blush-anim-cl: