f1bdaa7fa56e95d2.jpg

2172fb9951ba0402.jpg

ef595a3cb33f702d.jpg

and vids:

bling -

when you were young -

somebody told me -

mr brightside -

and i know u can't see anything on the third pic but i really like it, for reason unknown.. :wink2:

All the pictures are lovely agnieszka! :wub2: I love the 3rd one as well.. maybe because it's such a pretty sillohette and a very nice shade of blue, lol.

I must also agree that I LOVE his old hairstyle :wub2: :wub2: :wub2::sweatdrop:

I was just uploading a lot of my concert pics and came across these...lol they are so bad! They're from the first time I saw the Killers live in 2005. The unfortunate thing about this is, it was a general admission show and I could have gotten up close but didn't because I was too scared. I've changed a lot since then!

l_c4129624b405937e431afefcce168a9d.jpg

l_392831b9301e94849808fafb00df20b5.jpg

l_db79bea17b4e79c899fbceb7ac0c891d.jpg

I wall say though...that that show was amazing. It was such a tight space that I actually felt I was inside of the music, if that makes any sense. :-S Everyone was singing every song and jumping up and down, even though the Killers were still fairly new. It was so much fun.

Hi, any fans here? I just wanted to ask what the Killers song you like? I really like "Read my mind", but the band is really new to me, so I know no other song! (except "bones", too lol). So can someone recommened me some hehe..:punk: thanks ;)

13(an 8th grader), and in 3rd grade, thats like all i let my mom listen to in the car, and i think my favorite is sorry sorry, but i havent listened to them in a while, so ya :P

I was just uploading a lot of my concert pics and came across these...lol they are so bad! They're from the first time I saw the Killers live in 2005. The unfortunate thing about this is, it was a general admission show and I could have gotten up close but didn't because I was too scared. I've changed a lot since then!

l_c4129624b405937e431afefcce168a9d.jpg

l_392831b9301e94849808fafb00df20b5.jpg

l_db79bea17b4e79c899fbceb7ac0c891d.jpg

I wall say though...that that show was amazing. It was such a tight space that I actually felt I was inside of the music, if that makes any sense. :-S Everyone was singing every song and jumping up and down, even though the Killers were still fairly new. It was so much fun.

WOW! Youre getting better and better!!!

Can't wait to see them live :punk:

Any news of the Killers? o_o

Thank you very much ^^

Me too... i'd love to hear the name of the new album or something.

Yesterday i received an email of the Killers newsletter

"...The Victims Pre-Sale: Atlantic City, NJ, US..."

Yeah, right, it's not funny!!! I don't live in the USA, i've never been there! It's so pretty xD

I agree, it's great all the way through. My fave part is the I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier part. That song is always the closing song at their concerts and Brandon always has us sing that part back to him before he sings it. It always gets me. :D

I agree, it's great all the way through. My fave part is the I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier part. That song is always the closing song at their concerts and Brandon always has us sing that part back to him before he sings it. It always gets me. :D

That's my favorite part too! That sounds so amazing!! :wub2: