What do you think...?

blackwildkitty

If Mika had a partner, what qualities would he/she possess? Would they have to be just as extraordinary as he is, or would it be a "girl next door" type of person? Well, we all know that he likes "the weirder the better", but would Mika like it in his partner?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My impression of him is that he is a bit of a control freak and would want to be the one in the relationship with control:blush-anim-cl:, So I'm gonna say he would want a "girl next door" type....not the "downright whore" Ha Ha , See how I fit that in there:roftl:.

I think he would want a person who can be their true self, easygoing, and just someone he can enjoy being with. But only mika truly knows what he is looking for. I remember in one interview mika said no one ever wanted to go on a date with him and that he had no date for this past valentines day....i wonder if he's ever been on a date. At 23 i hope he has.

Hmm... *thinks*

I don't think he should date a big celebrity, 'cause it would be horrible if paparazzi started chasing him around. But it would have to be someone very talented and rad. Maybe like an artist or something?

I don't know the guy, so I can't really say.

I remember in one interview mika said no one ever wanted to go on a date with him and that he had no date for this past valentines day....i wonder if he's ever been on a date. At 23 i hope he has.

see this is something I don't understand. Of course now he's famous, a lot of people would want him because of that. But when you look at him? Come on he's so cute! And he always seems so friendly/nice. I don't understand:blink:

Anyway, I also think he would go for the girl next door type. Someone friendly, loving, mature but still childlike hihi.

My impression of him is that he is a bit of a control freak and would want to be the one in the relationship with control:blush-anim-cl:, So I'm gonna say he would want a "girl next door" type....not the "downright whore" Ha Ha , See how I fit that in there:roftl:.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Maybe that song gives us a clue?

I hope, if its a girl, she wouldnt be one of those Plastic Paris Hilton types.... cause they do my head in. Mika deserves better than that.

I can imagine her being a little bit crazy and original (like me.....) to fit in with his personality....

And if its a boy, then, cant really say alot on that one!!

I think it would have to be someone with patience and understanding, as he works long hours and with the OCD, they would need it.

Also someone who could help him stay grounded, although I don't think that would be too much of a problem as I think his family already do that.

see this is something I don't understand. Of course now he's famous, a lot of people would want him because of that. But when you look at him? Come on he's so cute! And he always seems so friendly/nice. I don't understand:blink:

Anyway, I also think he would go for the girl next door type. Someone friendly, loving, mature but still childlike hihi.

I know...for me its hard to understand him saying no one wants him. He has so many girls that would die to go out with him...but i think he wants someone to want to go out with him for him, not because of his celebrity status.

I think it would be someone who is very patient, understanding, grounded but open-minded, as Mika is very extraordinary. His life is too crazy and difficult to have an unpredictable person next to him. I think Mika's partner could be like a peaceful bay, where he could cuddle up to after a hard day.

I think he is just being cautious, he might have been hurt in the past.

Now he can get anyone, but it must be even harder for him to know who is genuanly into him, and who is just after a celebrity status.

I think he would want a person who can be their true self, easygoing, and just someone he can enjoy being with. But only mika truly knows what he is looking for. I remember in one interview mika said no one ever wanted to go on a date with him and that he had no date for this past valentines day....i wonder if he's ever been on a date. At 23 i hope he has.

Wow, that is crazy. He has every single quality of a man that I want, and yet no one has snatched him up yet? I'd take him out anytime, any place, any day, yup yup. Tehe. :blush-anim-cl:

i know, it's crazy. I mean, if I knew Mika, for like, years, I would so date him. To me he's just perfect - everything I'd like in a man. But *sigh* I don't know him in real life. I wouldn't date him just because he's a celebrity - I actually really do fancy him *blush* :wub2:

And if he's looking for someone "weirder, the better" then erm...well I'm quite weird myself :naughty: But I like being weird. Being an individual is a GOOD thing! :thumb_yello: