Official! Mika HAS a girlfriend

EnFa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ssnakey

wah...it's part of his private life, people...:blink: why this should be our buisness?:blink: april the 1st or not, this is just his own problem.

:roftl: i've been looking at the posts from the beggining, seeing the evolution of reactions till enfa said that it was really a joke,haha it was funny

but when i saw the thread my heart also stoped and went to see it, like o god, it doesnt surprises me at all!! i'm happy for him but also.... (a bit jealous):bleh:

hehe this thread is still having effects on people, i'm guessing no one is gonna put a warning on the first post saying it was an aprils fool joke? :bleh:

Haha, there should definitely be a warning! THis thread has fooled me twice :bleh: : once when it was first posted and then just now when it was bumped. My stomach dropped when I saw it! The thread title is so..effective. ahaha

Haha, there should definitely be a warning! THis thread has fooled me twice :bleh: : once when it was first posted and then just now when it was bumped. My stomach dropped when I saw it! The thread title is so..effective. ahaha

lmao! really? aw bless.. i hope u don't get fooled the third time lol :bleh:

OMF! I were just looking for MIKA NEWS on PEREZ SITE (front page), when I saw that he, Perez, reaveled his girlfriend yesterday!! ARG! :shocked: *evil Perez*

Well, at least it's not that Kylie_beautiful_sucky_sucky-girl! :roftl:

What do you think?

Hey EnFa!!!:flowers2:

I just checked perezhilton.com and I did not see anything about MIKA's girlfriend. Can you please tell me where to go?

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Hey EnFa!!!:flowers2:

I just checked perezhilton.com and I did not see anything about MIKA's girlfriend. Can you please tell me where to go?

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Lucy...read the posts from the beginning.

You'll notice that you're not the only one!

Hahahahaha!

No, i'm not going to put a warning up. Just let the thread die out a bit, and then, in a few months when people start talking about his love-life again, then bump it..... :naughty: