Post of the Day

kath

:mf_rosetinted: Hi. I have been thinking about this for the last few days.......OK.........I know I should have better things to do but we all know how it is!

Sometimes when chating or even just reading through a thread I come across a post that really makes me laugh. Quite often it is just a one liner and when taken out of context may not be that funny at all...............or maybe I just have a strange sense of humour............but sometimes I am rolling about.

One such occasion was on the Oldlings thread on Friday night. Girlintheblue posted a thread which read 'Right, you distract him with a witty comment and I'll have a quick stroke!' I hasten to add that she was referring to stroking Mika's hair! However...........it had us all falling about!

Another one that just tickled me was (I think, on the LA thread) when people were talking about Mika mentioning Olivia writing to him and someone posted 'I do believe Olivia may have fainted' May not be word for word.........but it really made me laugh!

So.............if anything tickles your fancy................share it! Not a competition just a chance to spread a little (more!) happiness!:thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really suprised to see this thread up again, goodness knows where AMP found it!:shocked: The idea never took off but I still think there are some crackers on the forum............one relatively recent one, prior to PDP was from Jemmalee..................can't remember what she was talking about but she said '**** Mika and the Eiffle Tower'..................several people thought that was a very good idea!:naughty:

I was really suprised to see this thread up again, goodness knows where AMP found it!:shocked: The idea never took off but I still think there are some crackers on the forum............one relatively recent one, prior to PDP was from Jemmalee..................can't remember what she was talking about but she said '**** Mika and the Eiffle Tower'..................several people thought that was a very good idea!:naughty:
haha nice! lol! it was a very good idea for a thread. im glad it was found :D

Pfff bhahahahaha:lmao:

Oh ok, I wasn't sure if that's who she meant :naughty:

I think the conversation she's talking about was related to Mika's comments when Sivan gave him the scrapbook. He recognized Yop and said that she had been writing to him on MySpace.

I think the conversation she's talking about was related to Mika's comments when Sivan gave him the scrapbook. He recognized Yop and said that she had been writing to him on MySpace.

Ooh secret love affair? :das:

GOD she's lucky.

I dont have myspace but if i did.... loveletters for mika AHAHAHA xD but i do constantly say suff to him on youtube

Yep, that's the one..............it made sense at the time!

so how does this work?

are we gonna quote our fave. post of the day on here or..?:blink:

I think that's the idea - but it still has to be good/funny when taken out of context :wink2:

So I won't quote the post about your mountains :naughty:

(which I think was yesterday anyway)

True.............but I guess that a lot of them aren't actually that funny when taken out of context...........it's a sort of ' you had to be there' type thing I suppose............but whatever...........post what you like!:roftl:

I think that's the idea - but it still has to be good/funny when taken out of context :wink2:

So I won't quote the post about your mountains :naughty:

(which I think was yesterday anyway)

:shocked:

not to self :don't screw with Silver:roftl:

True.............but I guess that a lot of them aren't actually that funny when taken out of context...........it's a sort of ' you had to be there' type thing I suppose............but whatever...........post what you like!:roftl:

ok thanks:thumb_yello:

The wizard is a sexy beast

I'm sure he has a wand at least

he knows we want to kiss and tell

so he makes sure to hide it well

but when the fangurls have gone home

and he is almost all alone

he shares his magic, kind and fine

I think I'll censor the next line

it's not like we would ever care

with whom or what he'd chose to share

but we can always hope and pray

that we could swing the wand someday

:fisch:

best post in the history of posts not done by me.

My favourite thread title is Jengafer's Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

I thought she had some gossip about this and was going to tell us about it, but she was just asking if anyone had heard. Which no one had. :naughty:

My favourite thread title is Jengafer's Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

I thought she had some gossip about this and was going to tell us about it, but she was just asking if anyone had heard. Which no one had. :naughty:

Ha! OMG, this feels like some ten years ago :roftl: In another Universe :roftl:

Yeah, that was a cracker..............and of course, we all rushed to look...........must have been one of the most clicked threads ever:roftl: